Will He Be Okay??

I Love Only you....

YoSeob : Did you guys really broke up ??

Question from YoSeob breaking the silence. He worries with KimYo condition .

She so quiet and it's hard to see she smile these days....

KimYo who used to laugh and always talks with YoSeob, are now become different .

 KimYo : Mwo?? Oh~ Hmm....

KimYo tried to smile to YoSeob eventhough the smile looks bitter .

YoSeob : Kyaah~ Don’t smile if you can’t smile . Smiling should be easy but the way you do look that its so painful to smile . Are you okay ??

KimYo : Naaah~ I’m okay . I’ll be fine . No need to worry .

YoSeob : Really?? You look miserable . Laugh when you’re happy and cry when you’re sad . Don’t hold it . I assume you as my sister so I’m worry seeing you like this . Arasso??

KimYO :  Ara.. But I don’t have any tears to cry anymore . I’m just worry about JunHyung .

YoSeob :  About what ??

KimYo : He’ll be fine , will he ?? He will not practicing too hard , would he ?? Aaaiisshhh~I’m so worry !!

YoSeob : Why don’t you ask him yourself ?? Since he’s behind you .

KimYo : Mwo?? *shocked*

KimYo look at YoSeob then she quickly look back and she saw JunHyung was looking at her and already behind her .

YoSeob leave quietly as JunHyung come towards KimYo . Leaving KimYo to JunHyung.

"Aigoo~~ Eottohke??"