We Look So Good Together But Why.......

I Love Only you....

*In practice room .......

Someone just pat JunHyung shoulder and make he shock . He looking back and found his friends behind him .

JunHyung : Hey !! Where did you all go ??

DooJoon : Need to help to clean the classroom . I’m the leader , right?? You left early . Why ??

HyunSeung : Something problem ??

GikWang : Is this about KimYo ??

JunHyung stares at GikWang and ignoring Gikwang .

HyunSeung :Yeah , GikWang right . Whats up with you and KimYo??

DooJoon : Did you guys really break up ?? So the news are true at all ??

JunHyung : What news ?? I don’t hear any...

GikWang : News about KimYo cheating you with another guy . I don’t think its true . It is ??

JunHyung : Of course la its not true !! Where you hear this nonsense rumours ??

DooJoon : Girls . Rumours really spread very fast among the girls especially when it comes about you .

JunHyung : When it comes about me?? I don’t get it.

HyunSeung : Yes , you !! You’re so popular among girls . Don’t try to deny it . By the way , these girls are now so attracted towards KimYo since they thinks that she’s cheating on you .

DooJoon : Wow!! Thats dangerous ..... Something might happens ..

GikWang : JunHyung , why you broke up with KimYo ??

HyunSeung : Yeah , why ?? Both of you look so good together .

DooJoon : Besides that , she really patient with you ... You , who addicted to dance even sometimes ignoring her .

HyunSeung : Too addicted . Even I think you must not realised when she watched you practice , didn’t you ??

JunHyung : She never watched me practice .

HyunSeung : Thats why I said , you didn’t realised it !! She watched you practice outside the room eventhough I asked her to come in but she refuse it . She said she doesn’t want to disturb you .

JunhYung : Aaaahhh!! Whatever !! Where’s YoSeob ??

JunHyung change their conversation topic since it seem his friends are blaming him for broke up with KimYo  .

JunHyung look out the window, searching for YoSeob and suddenly he saw YoSeob was talking with KimYo at school garden .