Whatever....

I Love Only you....

The story started

*Two hours before ......

KimYo keep waiting at that place eventhough she had waited for 30minutes . Her boyfriend still not come .

‘aaah~he must forgot about this!! Should I call him ?? Should I back home ?? But what if he come later ?? Aigoo..’ *sigh*

At that time , someone is running towards KimYo and stop in front of her . He’s action had made KimYo shock .

KimYo :*shocked*JunHyung!!.

JunHYung :*angrily* Kyaah! Why  you didn’t call me ?? I forgot about this!!

KimYo will always call him when he’s not coming to their dating but today she didn’t call .

KimYo :What ?? You forgot ?? You forgot that we will be dating today ??

JunHyung : I’m busy practicing so I forgot.

KimYo : Whats up with you ?? Why you like this?? Everytime you late and always forgot !! Last time you had made me waited for you for an hour so you the one did this dating to make up what you have done and even this time you forgot ???”

‘aaaahh~seriously !! I can’t believe this !!’

JunHyung :*irritated* Hey!! I forgot . What can I do ?? And stop nagging!!

KimYo : Nagging?? I’m telling you the truth!!

They stared at each other . The moment was silent .

JunHyung : Lets just break up .

KimYo : *looked at JunHyung’s face* Whatever...

She turn back and walk away from JunHyung and didn't looked back . Her tears can not holds anymore . Its falls down as she walk home .

‘We were so different , but why we’re together?? I can’t breath!!’ *sigh*