Problems and Reassurances

Heart rate

I woke up feeling extremely comfortable to the point where I never want to get out of that position. Since my eyes were still closed I couldn't quite make out what I was actually clinging on to. It seemed as though it was a warm moving pillow as it moved back and forth in a relaxing way. I nuzzled my head in more as it would feel even more relaxing and natural. I rested my head in the circumferance of the unkown object until I could clearly hear and feel a relaxing rythym of what I could make as a steady heart beat...wait....do pillows have heart beats?
I jolted my head up and opened my eyes.. Still adjusting to my surroundings, I quickly checked what I was sleeping with...
and poked the lump that was covered by the blanket..

It cringed and groaned at my touch..

"WHAT KIND OF PILLOW IS THIS?!"

"hmmmphh... jae? what are you talking about? "

"What the- Daehyun's my pillow?! what kind of sorcery is this?!!"

"sorcery? I slept with you, remember?"

"No you didn't- oh wait..Ohhhhhhh..yeah.. now I remember.."

He joined me and sat up straight then rested his head on my shoulder before yawning

"JaeJae.. what time is it?"

beep beep beep /HRM can you not?/

"I-I don't know.."

"Don't you have a wrist watch?"

well I'm screwed...

"I-errr ummm..."

"what was that?"

I started to panic but luckily my alarm clock was just on top of my bedside table

" It's 3:27 pm, Dae.."

"Woah.. we slept in that much?! "

"Why?.. were you planning on doing something?"

"well not exactly.. I'm just bummed that we missed lunch.."

"Oh.."

"Don't worry.. we'll just head out today for drunch..how does that sound?"

"drunch?"

"it's the same with brunch, only , it represents dinner and lunch "

"Okay.. let's head out for drunch then!"

_______

"So where are you taking us, Dae?"

"Well I was thinking of a quick stroll by the park then head to this restuarant I know that serves quality food.."

"That sounds nice, but a stroll by the park? why so out of the box all of the sudden?"

"Well I figured it'd be a good idea to give you peace.. I thought it'd make you feel better.."

"That's sweet.."

he laughs sheepishly

"What's so funny?"

then he smiles

"It's Nothing..."

"If you say so.."
--------

After a few moments of strolling by, we decided to sit on a bench in the park

"Jae, let me ask you.. What did you during the whole time you were admitted in the hospital? "

"not much really.. The room I was in had a television so I wasn't entirely that bored.. and the nurses gave me some good books to pass the time and it really helped a lot..but despite all of this.. I just couldn't help but feel lonely.."

"Did you miss me?"

"Of course I did, why do you ask?"

"Just curious.. turning the table for awhile, It's peaceful here right?"

"yeh..yes it is peaceful.."

"Are you feeling well?"

"You could say..."

"You know I should really pamper you sometimes"

"EHHH-?!! why? I don't need any pampering!"

"I dunno.. It's kinda nice to spoil you.. I just get that feeling.."

"What feeling?"

"...ughh-.. never mind.. it's not important.."

"Okay-" I was interrupted when a loud groaning sound was heard.. Now I feel embarrassed

"You're really hungry huh?"

"Ughh! No No! I'm not!"

"Theres no use denying it, I heard your tummy real good right there.. We should head to that restaurant, I don't want you starving."

"Dae.. I just said I don't want to be pampered.."

"I know, but is it really that bad if we go get something to eat?, cause apparently, You're stomach seems to be going againts your descision on not going"

"Okay, maybe you're right.."

"Of course I am! I'm Jung Daehyun afterall!"

"Yeah yeah! We get it big guy.."
________

"This place  looks good..how did you find it?"

"Well I was just strolling by alone from one of the days when you were admitted..and poof! I found it.."

"Ughhh...since it's my first time here ..I don't really know what to order... sooo.. order for me?"

"Sure thing! I'll even let you taste my favorite dish on the menu!"

"great, then!"
--------
"Our orders are here!"

"Woah... it looks good.."

"eyyyy don't drool ,pabo.. wait ti'll you taste it!"

"Can't wait!"

"Wait-for a sec.. Let me feed you, Jae.."

"wae..so sudden?"

"Didn't I say I wanted to pamper you? "

"ughhh.. seriously! ..fine!"

"Say Ahhhhh~"

"Jung Daehyun pabooo~'
----------
"*nom *nom* Hmmm!! It's so good!"

"I told you!"

/beep beep beep beep/ it wasn't normal..the beeps were really loud and quick...
I clasped my chest.. it's so tight! I can't breath

"Jae! what's wrong?!"

"W-what's i-in t-that D-dumpling? *pant pant*"

"It's shrimp.."

"I-I'm A-Allegric to S-Shrimp"

"huh?.... I forgot! What are you feeling?!" Daehyun stood up and went over to crouch infront of me and rub my back and chest

"I-I *pant* *beep beep beep* c-can't B-breathe.."

"Crap. crap. crap. this is all my fault! I'm going to take you to the hospital" 
He uttered as he helped me up and supported me.. that is before my legs wabbled and turned to jello and I really almost fell down, and it didn't help that my vision wasn't clear and I couldn't even feel my chest anymore..plus I hate the stares the other people were giving and it annoyed me that no one even went up to help..

"N-no.. G-go to m-my house.. M-Me-dicine-e.. /pant/"

"Medicine? Well screw this, No time!"

He ran out the door while carrying me bridal style..  heading to the direction of my home.. The last thing I remembered was me plopped down on my bed by a panting Daehyun, before I completely out..

-------

I woke up ,slowly opening my agressively shut eyes,feeling a bit heavy down my chest area but atleast now I could atleast breathe a little.. But how did I get an Oxygen mask on? nevertheless, it helped me in breathing..so I'm quite thankful..

I looked over to my side where a comforting warmth hoverred over my hand. Daehyun was clasping my hand with both of his, while laying his head on the bed../beep beep beep/ I hate those damn beeps.

I examined his face and I don't know if my imagination is playing with brain.. but there were hot fallen tears..atleast he's asleep so he can't hear me inaudibly squeling.

"D-Dae?"
I said shaking him.. My body's really weak that it even tired me out to shake

"Jae?... JAE?!!!!!!"

"Why were you crying?" My voice was muffled due to the oxygen mask I was wearing...

It suprised me that he bursted up into tears..great now I feel guilty..

"YOU SCARED ME SO MUCHH!!! I though I was gunna lose you!! You freakin out!!!"

"*pant* I'm s-sorry.."

"It's okay.. just don't say anything anymore.. You need to rest.."

I softened my gaze and shook my head softly

"Jae..listen to me when I say you should rest..I was worried sick when you passed out.. I don't want you stressing yourself for my content anymore.."

"..Aniya.."

"What do you mean no?"

"I think we've missed out on eachother too much now.."
I said as I removed the oxygen mask

"What are you doing?!! You're breathing isn't even that stable yet! Put the mask back on!"

"Ani.." I uttered as I got up from the bed but was forcefully pulled back in to lay down again.. only this time, Daehyun joined me..

"Fine..if you think we've missed out on eachother enough, then I guess I'll just rest with you so we wont miss out on eachother... For the second time again."

"You're really something, Jung Daehyun" I sighed as I stared at the ceiling

"Well.. a Jung Daehyun wouldn't be a something without his Yoo Youngjae now, would he?.."

"No.. He'd still be the most  awesome person even if his Yoo Youngjae was gone.."

"JAE!! Don't say that!!"

"But it's true.. let's be realistic here..I've never really gave you what you wanted, because of my illness..I've served as a burden to you for so long now..we never get to spend quality time with eachother anymore yet you still insist on being by my side.. think of it.. You're an awesome guy.. with good looks, good heart..you have everything.. the high popularity status, the charms and most of all..you're loyalty is overwhelming ..and I'm just here, doing nothing but weighing you down..compared to you, I'm nothing..I have nothing.."

"well..You have me..And stop that stuff.. It's not funny.. Plus, just so you know .. I don't see you as a burden..never have, never will. Stop thinking so lowly of yourself. You know you're very important to me.."

"really? how important?"

"I'd say.. cheescake important.."

"So my life's value is of the same value as cheescake? Gee..thanks."

"Hey, don't doubt my relationship with cheescake! You know it's the thing I love most in the world!"

I sent him a glare

"Okay... maybe I Love you too.."

"maybe?.."

"Alright.. Cheesecake and YOUNGJAE are the things I love most in the world.."

"That's better.."

--

"Well?"

"Well what?"

"Aren't you gunna say You love me too?"

"Hmmm..maybe some other time.."

"Wae?"

"When I mean it.."

"Jae, you're so cruel!"

I didn't want to be cruel but I meant my words.. I'll say I love you to Daehyun when I mean it..but right now.. I am confused. Eros or philia? 
I don't even know if he meant his words.. I even got compared to cheescake..I'm pretty sure he meant he loved me as a friend..but I'm not giving a reply unless I'm sure of my own feelings..Of course I love him as friends, that's already given but I'm just confused, see?..

"Jae.. You don't love me?"

"Yah!, of course I do "

"Then say it "

"Ummm..eerrrr.. "

"is it really that hard to say I Love you ? Jae.. this isn't a love confession.. Why are you so nervous? I'm just your bestfriend, not unrequited lover!  just say it already.."

Ouch. That hurt.

"Fine! I Love you! there!, Happy?!"

"no.."

"what-why?!!"

"Say it like you mean it!"

"BUT I DON'T MEAN IT!!", I yelled and looked over to Daehyun who had a hurt expression on..I hate feeling guilty!

"....I see.... So, that's how it is..."

He shot me a hurt face, before turning on his back

"Dae, I didn't mean it.."

"Hmmmm... What didn't you mean? the 'I love you'  or the Yelling part? let me guess, you're gonna say both right?"

"Yah..don't be like this.."

no response

" Dae! c'mon, don't be mad.."

still no response

I had no idea what to do , so I just scooted closer, facing his back and putting my hands around his waist.. same as to one of my leg, over his .. it's basically like hugging a pillow but the only difference is that I hurt this pillow's feelings.. 
I rested my head on the crook of his head as I pulled him closer to meet my chest. 
Closing my eyes, and humming a sweet lullaby unto his ear..

"I don't care if you're awake or not..but between me and you, ... You need to hear this...

Daehyun,...I think I Love you.."

was the last thing I said before drifting off to sleep..but just before doing so, I could've sworn I heard something..

"I Love you too."