Final.

Heart rate

The next morning, I woke up earlier than expected..(purposely because I wanted to see Daehyun before he wakes up) ,only to be greeted by a softly snoring Daehyun embracing me in his arms.. I flushed at the realization of how near our faces were, like one move and our lips'll meet.. so technically we're sharing the same air.. his scent smelt really comforting and intoxicating at the same time, like a drug I could never get enough of, Yes.. this was my best friend.. Jung Daehyun..
I didn't want to get out just yet, but I had an early appointment with the doctor today.. (so I can finally beg him to get rid of this stupid HRM) 
I tried waking up Daehyun first,  but to no avail.. he didn't even budge.. but you know how evil I am, so I mercilessly pushed him off the bed

"God, Jae.. why did you do that?!"

He said, obviously annoyed and irritated, plus disturbed ,minus pleasure , multiplied by a hundred pissed off tone

"Because I Love You and you have a fatass"

"Gee.. thanks.. wait-did you just say you love me?"

"Yep. Let it sink in bro, let it sink in.."

"You really do?!"

"For God's sake, Yes!"

And he freakin jumped on me squeezing the life out of my body

"Geezz Relax! Haven't I told you before we even slept?!"

"I thought you were only playing with me!"

"I don't play, with hearts Daehyun..that's Dangerous and not my style.."

"c-can I kiss you?.."

"sure.." I said uneasly and nervously

He inched his way to faced my and cupped my cheeks before leaning in to stop mid-way and whispering a short 'I Love you' in front of my lips then sweetly pecking my lips.. we stayed liked that for a few seconds, and I pretty much am aware of the rapid beeping the HRM was making, but before Daehyun could pull away, I grabbed him by the back of his head and pulled us through a passionate deep kiss.. I tried to keep up the sync movements of our lips but lost my track when Daehyun Started nibbling on my buttom lip while pinning me down the bed and getting on top of me.. 
Whilst he started, ing my shirt but before he could go any further, I stopped him from doing so

"Why?" he asked

"I-I'm not ready for things like that.."

He smiled sheepishly and went off of me before Joining me in bed

"it's okay.. I'm not forcing you to do anything you're not ready for.."

"Thank you.."

"You're welcome, babe.."

.....

"Daehyun?.."

"Hmn?"

"What does this make us? I mean are we still bestfriends?"

"Ofcourse we are"

I frowned ..so was this all a tease?

"but.. We're also a thing now, you're mine and I'm your's.."

"Does this mean I can kiss you whenever I want?"

"Of course!"

"Great!"

I snuggled in his warmth after giving him a quick peck on the lips

Boy..Am I gunna be late for that appointment.

____________

"Mr.Youngjae-ssi..I'm afraid you'll have to wear the HRM for another week.."

"Wait-What?! Why??! you can't do this to me, Dr. Byun!!"

"Well from the looks of the records, you seriously have an abnormal heart rate, like one moment its normal, then the second it goes crazibly rapid! do you happen to have a reason for this?"

I fidgeted nervously, while watching Daehyun, who was visible outside, through the glass window

"Tsk. Tsk. Mr. Yoo, it's either wear the HRM again or get admitted to the hospital. Again."

"I Hate my life."