Bullied

This Love is Killing Me

 

*She just ignored me? So weird! She is the first person who didn't fangirling around me. Who is she?* L.Joe thought.

SA students are so popular including L.Joe even he is not a kingka. But then he is smart and rich. Plus bonus, he is handsome. Who didn't want him to become their boyfriend? Same with others SA students.

L.Joe felt weird as he stared the girl's back.

*Something not right here.*

 

Break time.

I walked out from the class as soon the teacher said class is over. 

*Urgh, I hate history!*

I walked alone to the canteen. The canteen still empty as my class ended early than usual.

I went to the counter and order my meal.

Today, I chose to sit in the middle of the canteen. Usually, I will chose to sit at corner of the canteen because it's too noisy when I was eating my meal. But today, as the canteen still not full with the students, I try to change my sit to eat.

*The view is not bad! That's why everyone want to try to eat here.* I thought.

While I'm eating, the students start to come in the canteen and the canteen is totally packed with the students.

Even, I just come early only five minutes ago but the surrounding in the canteen totally changed.

"Hey, look what we get here!" Someone said behind me.

I turned my head even my brain said no. I'm nerd so no one will greet me and they will try as much as they can to avoid me. But then today, someone greet me.

I have felt bad thing will happen.

"Is this the girl that seduce our L.Joe in the class last morning?" Another girl said.

*Seduce L.Joe? What the-* I not totally cursed as I felt someone poured a glass of water above me.

I shocked.

Water from the glass went down from my hair, my face and my uniform.

The canteen is full with noisy from the students just now, now totally silent as they gasped with what just happened to me.

No, they silent because not of I poured by the water but because of the queenkas is the one who are poured the water to me.

Find trouble with the kingkas and the queenkas of Victory High School is the last thing you want to do because when you have trouble with them, your high school time will become your nightmare.

And that is it. The queenkas are aiming me for talking with their L.Joe.

*Excuse me! It's not me start talking to him. It was him! And I just ignore him.* I grumbled in my mind. But I just keep quiet because I don't want add the problems.

Listen here, stay away from L.Joe if you want to save study here!" said Luna.

"You're not worth for him!" Lizzy smirked.

"And you are NOTHING!" Rika almost shouted.

"Remember what we say." 

They walked away left me dumbfounded alone. With sticky uniform that I'm wearing and my sticky hair.

*I just get bullied?*