L.Joe

This Love is Killing Me

"Morning!"

"Morning!" Luna replay with wrinkled.

"Are you okay?" she asked again.

"I'm okay. Why you asking like that?" He sit at his place.

"Aniyo, just weird. You never greet us when you come into the class but today you did," she replay.

The others nodded their head.

He just smiling.

"L.Joe!"

He turn his face. A student wearing not his school uniform, is standing at his door class while holding a book.

*Who's that? I never see him at this school. Wait, that book look familiar. *

"L.Joe, who's that?" asked Siwoo besides him.

"L.Joe!" That student calling him again. That student shows the book but he did not want to come in to the class.

"I don't know who is him."

L.Joe stand up and walk to the door even he feel weird about that student.

When he reached him, that student drag him outside the class. He give L.Joe the book.

"Hyemi told me to give you this book," said the student.

"Hyemi?"

That student nod.

"She said you know what her meaning if she give you that book. I have to go now."

That student just go as soon as he finished his sentence. He did not wait for L.Joe to answer.

*What going in Hyemi? It's not real, right?*

He look the book. Theirs diary. They being couple almost a year. They will write the diary almost everytime they date. It's Hyemi's idea.

*Hyemi, wae? Why you doing this?* He hug the diary.

If he get the diary from another person, that mean Hyemi not love anymore and she want to break up. That's their promise at their first date.