Chapter 4

Love Online

A/N - First of all, before you read this (lame) chapter, I would like to thank all of you 15 subbies, 6 upvoters and those who all commented in this story! Especially kyuwifey and LidiaYS... Hihi. Thanks guys! I LOVE YA ALL~ /gives you all a flying kiss/ Sorry if I couldn't reply to all of you.. It's just that my internet's a . Aheee. T^T

 

And by the way.. This would be my last active update for this story since my sembreak is coming to an end. /Sighs/ I would be busy with school again. :( but it's fine.. Not like you would miss ne anyways LOL. Now back to the story~! 

 


 

 

"WE'RE going inside the horror house!" Donghae yelled childishly (and happily) to a now grief-striken Hyukjae who seem to pass out any second now. 

 

Horror House?! Goodness gracious! Of all things... Why the horror house?! . The blonde thought, gulping secretly. He hated-- no... He loathed the horror house. Why not? With all that creepy annoying background music, those ty ghosts who pulls your feet or popping out of nowhere, scaring the out of you. 

 

Oh well, I wouldn't mind going in if Siwon's my partner. I could hug him even though I'm not scared-- which is impossible with all those ty ghosts-- but that'll be an excuse to touch his muscles and to hug his oh-so-gorgeous body! 

 

"Hyukkie? Hyukkie? Hyukkieeeeeee!!!" Donghae snapped his fingers infront of a daydreaming Hyukjae, making the latter surprised.

 

"H-Huh?" 

 

"I said we're going in the horror house. Siwonnie here already bought tickets!" The fish grinned widely, almost stretching his face. 

 

All of the blood from Hyukjae's face was suddenly gone, "O-Okay..." 

 

"What? Are you chickening out?" Kyuhyun, who has been beside him all the time (but he didn't notice), asked-- mocked him and the smaller glared. 

 

"What gives you that stupid idea?" 

 

 

 

 

"KYAAAAAAAAH! OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD! I WANNA GET OUTTTTT! MOMMYYYYY!" The blonde screamed like a girl and held onto Kyuhyun tightly, almost making the taller choke because of lack of air. 

 

"Ughh, get off of meee," Kyuhyun groaned, pushing Hyukjae off his body, not that he didn't enjoy it though... He liked it, alright! But this damned monkey-slash-anchovy is just killing him with the tight hug and all. 

 

"NOOOO! I WANT MY MOMMY~ KYAAAH! GET AWAY FROM MEE!" The smaller shouted at the "ghost" and hugged onto Kyuhyun tighter, hanging at his body like a koala. 

 

Hyukjae didn't know why he was with Kyuhyun now instead of Siwon or Donghae, but he didn't give a ing damn, he just wanted to get out as soon as possible. 

 

After a few more minutes of pure torture, they finally, finally got out from that hell hole and Hyukjae quickly deattached himself from Kyuhyun whose body was sore from all the hugging. He saw Siwon and Donghae already waiting for them and as he was ready to go and yell at them for making him go inside that hell hole and for making Kyuhyun his partner (but he was thankful it wasn't Donghae who was his partner or they would both be crying now) instead of The Gorgeous Siwon, a certain someone interrupted him and when he turned to Kyuhyun, the latter was smirking. 

 

"I see that you're really brave, huh." Came a sarcastic comment from the taller and the blonde just glared at him but Kyuhyun just chuckled, amused. 

 

"Shut up." Hyukjae said.

 

"Or maybe you were just pretending that you were afraid, but the truth was, you just wanted to touch me." The taller continued, smirking even wider that started to irk Hyukjae. 

 

"I'm not a ert!" He defended, "for all I know, you enjoyed it! I may have not felt it but you may be touching me in unnecessary places!" The blonde continued and Kyuhyun frowned.

 

"Don't be so full of yourself, monkey!" He said, glaring at Hyukjae, "Me?! Enjoying your touches?! Ha! In your dreaaaams, little anchovy!" He snorted, heck yeah I enjoyed it. 

 

"DID YOU JUST CALL ME MONKEY AND ANCHOVY, YOU PUNK?!" The blonde yelled and Kyuhyun smirked wider.

 

"Ye--"

 

"Ooops! No arguing, boys!" Siwon suddenly appeared, placing himself in the center of Hyukjae and Kyuhyun.

 

The smaller snorted, "He started it!" He said, pointing at the brunnete. 

 

"What?! I didn't! You did!" Kyuhyun argued back, not wanting to lose. 

 

"You!" 

 

"You!"

 

"You!"

 

"You!" 

 

"Yo--"

 

"WILL YOU JUST SHUT UP!" Donghae whined, effectively shutting up the two arguing males, "I want to ride more!" He demanded and Siwon hugged his shoulders.

 

"Let's continue then?" He smiled sweetly at Donghae. The other two snorted. 

 


 

A/N - Too short neh? /Scratches head/ hehe.. That's all I could think of! I hope you liked it! Though Kyu and Hyuk always argue .. but meh.. XD 

 

-Angel