Chapter 3

Love Online

Donghae was walking happily to Hyukjae's house to ask the latter to go with him and Siwon later on their date.

 

 

 

As he arrived, he rang the doorbell and after a few seconds, it revealed Hyukjae's mother who was smiling at him. 

 

 

 

"Oh, Donghae!" She greeted and let him inside, 

 

 

 

"Hi, auntie! Is Hyukjae here?" Donghae asked, roaming his eyes everywhere to find a certain anchovy. 

 

 

 

"Yes, dear. He's in his room." She answered and the boy thanked him, passing by his best friend's father and sister, he greeted them and proceeded to Hyukjae's room without even knocking.

 

 

 

Donghae was greeted by the sight of Hyukjae sleeping in his study table, books everywhere, laptop on, and the anchovy was even drooling! Taking out his cellphone, he snapped a picture of a drooling Hyukjae (he could use this as blackmail in the future) and proceeded to wake him up. 

 

 

 

"HYUKKIEEEEEE!!!" He shouted right beside his best friend's ear and Hyukjae quickly got up, looking all panicked.

 

 

 

"Wha- Where?!" He asked while looking around his bedroom.

 

"Hehe! Hi, Hyukkie!" Donghae greeted and smiled sheepishly and Hyukjae turned to him with a big frown on his face. 

 

"The hell are you doing here?" He asked rudely, wiping his drool off. 

 

"Go with me!" Donghae commanded, and the blonde snorted, rolling his eyes. 

 

 

 

"What do you think would make me agree?" He challenged.

 

 

 


 

 

 

"." Hyukjae mumbled as Donghae dragged him to his and Siwon's meeting place. The amusement park ("WHAT ARE YOU?! CHILDREN?!"). He had no other choice but to go with the fish. How? Simple.

 

 

Donghae blackmailed him by using a picture of him drooling saying that he will post it on the school's website and they'll see how the great and genius Hyukjae sleeps. And not only that, he used his charm on Hyukjae's parents. And so... here he was... Getting dragged by his best friend.

 

 

 

"He said that he's standing by the food cou-- Oh! HI SIWONNIEEE~" Donghae suddenly yelled out, gaining some of the other's attention and Hyukjae felt embarrassed. 

 

 

 

He glanced at where Donghae was looking and there he saw the most gorgeous man on Earth. Walking towards them with someone by his side. Wait, that someone looks familiar. Hyukjae squinted his eyes to take a better look but was interrupted by the fish. 

 

 

Stupid fish. He's so damn lucky that this Siwon dude is so ing handsome. Why can't I have him instead? 

 

 

"Hi, Hae..." Siwon smiled, revealing his dimples that made him look more attractive than he already was. 

 

 

"Hihi~ Oh! This is Hyukjae by the way, my bestest friend!" The brunnete introduced, looking at Hyukjae and smiling widely. And the blonde felt the urge to punch that smile out of his best friend's face, but he controlled himself. Instead, nodding coolly at Siwon.

 

 

 

"Hi, Hyukjae-ssi. It's a pleasure to meet you." The gorgeous man said, shaking Hyukjae's hand and then they heard a cough from behind Siwon making all three turn to who it was.

 

 

 

"Oh! I almost forgot. This is Kyuhyun, my best friend." Siwon said, nudging Kyuhyun who was standing quietly. 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun! Oh my horry sheet. Is that the annoying dude?! He's so ing tall and damn that handsome face. Not a single spot. So ing gorgeous. I could just flirt with him right now and-- WHAT THE ARE YOU THINKING, LEE HYUKJAE?! IT'S UNACCEPTABLE! UGH. Just act cool. Act cool. Hyukjae thought while staring at Kyuhyun who smirked. 

 

 

"What? Fell in love with my gorgeous face?" He commented, smirking evilly. And Hyukjae just wanted to punch that freaking hot smirk. 

 

 

"Conceited," he said, "I bet only that face of yours is the only thing you could brag about yourself." Hyukjae continued and Kyuhyun frowned making the blonde smile inside. 

 

 

"What are you implying? That I only have the looks?" The taller asked still frowning at Hyukjae. 

 

 

 

The smaller smirked, "Oh, I didn't say anything... But I guess you're just guilty." 

 

 

 

Donghae and Siwon gulped and looked at each other, they could see the tension between the two. 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun let out a huff, "I'm smarter than you, actually." 

 

 

 

"Yeah whatever." Hyukjae shrugged, turning to Donghae.

 

 

 

"So... What are we gonna do?"

 

 

 

Siwon and Donghae grinned.