Chapter 1

Love Online

Hyukjae threw his bag carelessly on the floor as he flopped down in his very comfy bed. It's been a long and ed up day for him. His annoying classmates kept asking him irrelevant questions and in the end, he snapped at them and they all stayed away from him the whole day.

 

s. All goody-goody when they're infront of you, but then backstabbing you once you turn away. 

 

Hyukjae was the top student in his class that's why all of his classmates want to be friends with him. But he wasn't stupid. He knew very well what they want. They just want to use him for them to get higher grades. 

 

A sudden ring from his phone interrupted his train of thoughts.

 

"Hello?" Hyukjae answered without looking at the caller ID. He already knew who was calling. 

 

"Hyukkie!" Donghae, probably his one and only true friend-- best friend to be exact, shouted on the other line. 

 

"Yes. Hae?" He asked boredly, staring outside his bedroom window. 

 

"Omo, Hyukkie!! You wouldn't believe this! You know that I met someone online, right?"  Donghae asked,

 

"Yes. I know. Now spill," Hyukjae, being the unpatient one he is, said bluntly and he could almost hear Donghae pout at the other line. 

 

"Shisus, fine! SO here it is.. You see, we've been friends for like, I don't know! 5 months, maybe? Then yesterday! Oh my God, Hyuk! Yesterday!! He called me! -- Oh, his name is Siwon by the way.. -- HE CALLED ME AND SANG FOR ME! HYUK, ISN'T THAT ROMANTIC?!" His best friend was literally hyperventilating on the other line and Hyukjae sighed boredly.

 

"So what if he sang for you? I mean, he just sang and that's all.." Hyukjae couldn't get it. Why was Donghae acting like a complete fangirl when Siwon whoever he is just called him? His friend was being stupid.

 

"It's not yet the end, Hyuk... Oh! And then, OMG. He told me he likes me and of course I told him that I like him back and then he said if we could meet some time and I agreed! Omo, Hyuk! He's sooooo sweet! He always send me text messages like 'take care, Hae.' And 'Sweet dreams, love. See you in dreamland.'" Donghae cooed and Hyukjae sighed again for the nth time. Donghae was being unreasonable. What if that Siwon guy was just playing with Donghae? Didn't his friend think of that? They just met ONLINE for God's sake! The fish doesn't even know if Siwon is a good guy or some badass!

 

He heard Donghae sigh in the other line, "I know what you're thinking, Hyuk," he started. "You won't understand love, not yet. But trust me, Hyukkie... I know what I'm doing. Besides, it doesn't matter if you just met that someone online, right? What matters is that you two love eachother." 

 

"But what if he's just playing with your feelings?" He asked worriedly. 

 

"He won't! I know he won't!" His best friend said happily, "Oh, Hyuk! I've got to go now! Siwon's gonna call later!" He didn't even wait for Hyukjae to answer, he just hung up and the blonde sighed, placing his phone down and deciding the he should just go and check his facebook account, he wanted to know the latest update about his and Donghae's favorite band. 

 

It was after a few minutes that he received a friend request from someone and he looked at that person's mutual friends. One of them was Donghae, so he accepted him right away.

 

It was when a few seconds after that someone chatted him, making Hyukjae squeak a bit at the sudden notification sound. 

 

Cho Kyuhyun: Hey.

 

Oh, it's the guy who added him.

 

Hyukjae felt a bit reluctant but replied anyway, not wanting to be rude. 

 

Lee Hyukjae: Hey!

 

Cho Kyuhyun: You're Donghae hyung's best friend, right?

 

Hyukjae blinked, 

 

Lee Hyukjae: Uh, yeah. Y do u ask?

 

Cho Kyuhyun: Nothing. Nice to meet you, I'm Siwon's best friend by the way.

 

Hyukjae was a bit suspicious. I mean, why the hell would this dude chat me? He thought.

 

Lee Hyukjae: Oh, cool.

 

He had no time to play games with this guy so he logged his account out and drifted off to sleep.

 


 

A/N: Short, I know. But I hope you liked it at least? This is just the first chapter, so don't worry~ Many more would happen in the next ones! 

 

Ciao! (*^﹏^*)