The Beast's Allies

The Beast Boy
It’s time. They have to make a move right now. Daehyun and Yerin can’t just live in the Forest of the Monsters and do nothing. They have to think of some plan to demolish the monsters. Besides, Yerin have been attracting some monsters with her scent, inviting them to eat her. So, half of the forest already know that there’s delicious human girl that lives near them. Daehyun and Yerin didn’t have any choice, they had to move, since the monsters already tracked them down and found out where they live. 

So this is it, they’re running through the jungle now, chased by a giant purple gorilla with a short horn on its head and a giant red bird with a long beak and sharp teeth, that can crush your bones with ease. Of course Daehyun can beat them, but it’ll take a lot of time, since they’re so big and Daehyun’s sharp wings aren’t that big either. 

They didn’t want to cause trouble, so they had to run, until the monsters grew tired, maybe? Daehyun thought that the monsters wouldn’t be exhausted so easily. Suddenly, Daehyun had a great idea. He looked at Yerin, who’s already worn out and hugged her. He spread his leathery black wings and whispered to Yerin, “Hold on tight.”

Daehyun spread his leathery black wings and went up. Yerin let out a squeak, since Daehyun hasn’t told her that they were going to fly. Yeah, her boyfriend is full of surprises. She hugged Daehyun tightly, not wanting to fall 30 meters from the skies. Daehyun thought that maybe only the red bird would chase them, but he’s wrong.

The red bird croaked a very loud voice, attracting the other flying monsters. Now, there are 5 flying monsters chasing after them. Daehyun really wanted to break that damn bird mouth for calling its pals. Daehyun cursed under his breath, he was sure that he can’t beat them. They were outnumbered. So what now? Will they die here? Or should they go back to the main area?

Before they could decide, a loud painful scream was heard coming from the bird’s mouth. Yerin looked at what happened. She squinted her eyes and saw that a girl with purple wings jabbed her purple-sharp-lights-like-vines on the red bird’s body. Her eyes were blazing purple, before she retracted her purple lights to her hand. Is she a monster too? Yerin thought. why would she kill her own species?

The girl let out a purple transparent ball that hit the blue dragon causing it to explode, causing the dragon to fall in an instant. There are only 3 monsters that are chasing after them right now. Daehyun decided to stop and see what happened, since he only heard about the girl behind who’s helping them from Yerin’s mouth.

The girl looks like she’s 14 years old, judging from her face. She has a long black hair and dressed in black with gold lines. She looks like... A human? But the scientists wouldn’t make any experiment again, right? The gargoyle, a gray winged monster strolled behind her while she was slaying the other monsters with her purple lights. “Watch out!” Daehyun shouted. 

Suddenly, a man with leathery black wings rushed towards the gargoyle and changed his right arm into a giant sword and slashed it to the gargoyle. The gargoyle soon fell and leaving only dust that was blew by the wind. That man has a muscular body, with light chocolate spiked hair. He patted the girl’s back and moved backward. Daehyun raised his eyebrow. What will they do?

The girl shouted something in foreign inhuman like language and raised her hand. Two giant purple light balls came out from her body and blasted the 2 monsters beside her. Daehyun gulped. Wow. That girl is really powerful. Maybe I’m just a piece of cheesecake for her. And damn that man. He can change his arm into a sword? How am I supposed to slay monsters if there are such a creatures like them?

The girl and the man looked at Daehyun and Yerin, slowly approaching them. Yerin mumbled, “Dae, I think they’re coming for us now. Should we flee?”

Yeah. What should we do? Should we fly away or just stay? Maybe we should talk to them. Maybe they wanted to help us? Well, it’s worth to try. The girl and the man came closer. Daehyun cleared his throat. “Um...Thank you for saving us. We really appreciate that,” Daehyun said with an awkward smile.

Yerin shook her head. Really, Daehyun? You should’ve done better than that, she thought. They probably didn’t understand human’s words. Since the formula to make human-monster had already been destroyed, they must be monsters, right? Monsters that looked like humans. Yep.

 “Don’t be afraid. You guys are all shivering and sweating. We don’t bite, you know? Besides humans aren’t delicious,” the girl answered with an innocent smile. Daehyun and Yerin almost forgot that this girl has killed 3 giant monsters because of that smile. She looked like an innocent girl who happened to have pair of purple eyes and wings.

 “You’re the beast boy that the humans made, right? We were waiting for you,” said the man. “My name’s Yongguk,” he offered his right hand that has become normal to Daehyun. “I supposed this is how humans greet each other?”

 “Yeah, that’s how,” Daehyun answered. He tightened his left arm on Yerin and extends his right arm to shake Yongguk’s hand. “My name is Daehyun. And this is Yerin.”

 “H-Hello. Nice to meet you all,” Yerin said nervously. The girl beamed. “I’m Ririn! You’re really beautiful! And you smell nice too! No wonder the monsters were attracted to you!” She giggled.

“Thank you, Ririn. But Yongguk, you said that you’re waiting for us? For what?” Yerin asked in confusion. The monsters are waiting for them? Isn't that suspicious? Maybe they want to eat them too?

“Well, it’s Ririn’s idea, we sacri-“ Yongguk answered, but he was cutted by Ririn who’s shutting his mouth with her hand. “Well, that’s a long story. We will explain it to you when we arrive at our post. You guys are looking for place to live, right? We have a place in this forest. We will take you there. You guys must be tired, eh?” said Violet.

“Rin, you want them to come to our house? But you said that you only wanted to help them?” Yongguk asked. “Things changed, Yongguk oppa. Wow, I love to use human’s language so much!” Ririn answered. “Now, come on! Follow us!”

Ririn and Yongguk flew on the front, while Daehyun and Yerin follow them. “Do you think we can trust them?” Yerin whispered to Daehyun. “I don’t know. But they seems nice, though,” Daehyun answered.

“Don’t worry, you can trust us. We’re on your side. We’re different from the monsters that chased you. We’re monster, but we’re different from them,” Ririn craned her neck and smiled at them. “And don’t think that we’re the humans’ experiment. We’re just the different species of the monsters, the rare one, hehe.”

“Believe us. We will help you,” Yongguk added. They flew lower in to the forest. Seems like we’re almost there. Ririn and Yongguk flew downward and landed on the ground, followed by Daehyun and Yerin. Yerin can finally breathe normally once she stepped on the ground.

“You see that house there? That’s our house. I know that it’s must be weird to have a house like that in the forest, but yeah, we’re kinda special,” Ririn pointed at the huge house not too far from them. Daehyun and Yerin gaped their mouth. Like really, theire house is really huge. Just how special are they that they can build a house like that?

“Oh, there are another 4 of our kind in that house. So that you wouldn’t be that shock. They’re pretty loud,” Yongguk explained. They walked to the house and stood in front of the door. There’s a small rectangle machine on the middle of the door. Ririn pressed the button and the machine scanned Ririn's eyes. 

Even monsters have that kind of things? Yerin thought. “Ray, they’re our friends, let them through,” Ririn said. The door suddenly opened by itself and there’s a voice that said, “Oh, welcome back Ririn and Yongguk! And welcome the newcomers!”

They have a talking system on their house?! What the hell?! Daehyun was just too shock to find monsters like this. Daehyun and Yerin soon followed Ririn and Yongguk into the house. There, a sofa lying in the middle of the house,on opposite side a large TV. Wait, monsters have TV's, too? Not far from there, there’s the kitchen and the dining room, a long table with 8 chairs circling it.

There are 2 rooms that beside each other. Then a ladder that leads to the 2nd floor. There are 8 rooms in there. That explains how big is this house. Daehyun and Yerin are too amazed by the house, that they didn’t realize there are 4 boys staring at them.

“Hey, are you too shocked to see our house ?” asked one of the boys, or probably monster. Daehyun and Yerin tilted their head to see whose saying. Yeah, they’re too busy staring at the house. “Oh, hello. Nice to meet you,” Yerin said.

“Wow, you really smell delicious! No wonder that the monsters were chasing after you,” the boy with blonde hair said. “I’m Himchan, by the way. I’m a monster with 10 tails,” he added.

“Ten tails, you say? How is that possible? Where are they now?” Yerin gasped. Daehyun himself is already too weird for her, now how weird is Yongguk, Ririn and Himchan? And there are 3 of them left, just how weird could they be?

“Of course I hide them! Do you want to see 10 tails hanging on my body? And I don’t want to dirty my precious tails!” Himchan grumbled. “And it’s not just useless tails, it can be used as swords for each tail!”

“Maybe you should let Yerin touch your tails, Hyung. I’m sure she’s very curious about your precious tails. Oh, my name is Youngjae. It’s pleasure to meet you, human,” said the boy who sitting beside Himchan. All of the boys have known about Daehyun and Yerin’s name because of Ririn’s big mouth. “I’m the healer of this group,” he added.

“Me! Me! Me! My name is Zelo! It’s not my real name, but I prefer to be called Zelo. I’ll tell you about my real name sooner. My speciality is duplication. I can duplicate myself to 10 clones, ehehe,” the boy with chocolate hair grinned. “I hope we can get along with each other, Noona.”

“Wait, Noona? Are you sure? But you’re very tall!” Yerin said in disbelief. “Yeah, puberty hit him hard. Usually we have cute little Zelo's around when he duplicates himself, but now we have giant Zelos that running around the house,” Yongguk scoffed.

“But I’m still cute! Right, Ririn?” Zelo asked. Ririn scanned her eyes at Zelo before saying, “Nope, you’re annoying now. You should act like a grown up monster from now, Oppa.”

Everyone burst out laughing. They’re really annoyed from how Zelo acts, so they’re thankful that Ririn said it out loud. Cause the others didn't have the nerve to talk to Zelo like that, because he’ll sulk all day long. And sulking Zelo is more annoying than childish Zelo. 

“Hey, everyone has introduced themselves, but why haven’t you introduced yourself's?” Daehyun asked the boy beside Zelo. 

“Um..sorry. I’m Jongup, my speciality is nature,” the boy finally introduced himself with a wide smile. “Uh...Are you guys going to live in this house?” he asked.

“Yeah, they’ll live in our house. They need a place to live, since the humans wouldn’t let them live comfortably. So, we will help them. Along with their humans’ problem,” Ririn answered. “Make yourself comfortable in this house. Remember, we’re your allies, you can trust us.”

“What’s the coincidence that you’re all our allies? Cause you’re monsters, and I believe that monsters want to take our earth? Why do you want to help us?” Daehyun asked. He can’t trust them easily. What if they are preparing some sort of trap for them?

“We’re different. Like I’ve told you before, we aren’t the same monsters that you already met. We helped you guys so that we can defeat the monsters that eats humans, which are our mortal enemies. And we already helpep the humans while making their crazy experiments. For your information, the monsters’ blood that runs on your body, is ours,” Yongguk explained.

HELLO! It have been a while since I updated this story... And my network doesn't support me either (I have to load aff for lots of times because it's always error, because of my network -_-). Oh, and say hello to my co-author, worgen33. He's in charge of editing my grammar, eheheh...
©moonshadowarrior
And yay! All members of B.A.P have showed up! This is their hairstyles in this story...

Yongguk (Oneshot era, because his hairstyle is just so hooott *-*)


Himchan (Badman era... The best of Himchan's hairstyles, I think)


Youngjae (Excuse Me Japan Ver. Wel...I just like his hairstyle)


Jongup (1004 era.. His hairstyle is so cooolll! Even my bestfriend agreed!)


Zelo (Hallyu Dream Festival 140928...Because Zelo always changes his hairstyles -_- but he looks cute!)

sorry for the errors, really .-. pics and gifs aren't mine ^^