The Loveable Beast

The Beast Boy

2188. People from the past said that human will lead the world with high technology and whatsoever. Some people thought that the earth will be too crowded for humans to live. We have to move to the other planet, they said. Well, that’s not too far from this 2188.

The world is full of  high technology. Humans lead the world. Once. Before the monsters awakened . In 2181, the monsters started to invade our earth. They've already been in our earth before. But, they are sleeping. Waiting. For the right time to wake up from the deep slumber to conquer the earth.

They attacked the earth. Slaughtered lots of people. Leaving only half of the humans that’s actually all around the world. Now, humans are frightened and hiding, somewhere. United Nations and the scientists worked together to gather the people for better protection. Well, human's can’t be extinct, right? They tried to fight over the monsters and captured some of them.

They made some experiments. They tried to merge one monster with a human, so that they have some creature that can beat the monsters easily. Pretty crazy, right? Don’t think that they made some agreement with the humans. That’s never going to be happened. They kidnapped them and injected some poison into the humans, so that the humans would sleep. And when they wake up, they won’t remember anything and will follow their orders like some pets.

That’s what their idea before. Like what people from the past have said, “It’ll be more easier to think it than work it.”

They mixed a large amount of monster's blood as much as they can. Then, they tried to inject it on the human body. None of them have ever worked. After the monsters blood was injected to their body, they'll die. Except this boy. He's the only human-monster that survived sucessfully. After he was awakened, he destroyed everything that his eyes catched, leaving no trace of life. He destroyed his formulas too,(to make him become the human-monster) then escaped.

He still remember how he lived when he was still human before. Sometimes, he went exploded and killed people. Well, you can expect what will monsters do when you piss them off. Much like that. The scientist managed to catch him, but he managed to escape too. Last time he escaped, he killed every human who stepped on his way. The scientist have given up. Now, they leave this human-monster live freely and find the one he loves.

He's hiding somewhere, with the person he loves the most. The safest place from the humans is the forest. The forest of the monsters. It's not like he's hiding because he's scared, no. He's hiding because he doesn't want to be related to any human, except his lovely girl.

He's sitting on the tree right now, waiting. His girl is on her way back from the humans' hiding place. It amazed him sometimes. How she can easily get out from the human world and run to the forest. How she can easily trust him, even though he killed lot of people. How she can easily calm him down from rage. He smiled widely. Only she who can make this scary beast into a hopelessly romantic beast.

Rounds of growls echoed through the forest. He sighed. My girl always attracts some monsters, doesn't she? A long black-haired girl running with the speed of lighting, trying to save herself from 5 starving monsters. One of them is two-headed giant lion, while the others are four-eyed red wolves. She runs and runs,until she trips, because she didn't notice there's a branch on the ground. Watching this, the beast boy only chuckled. Silly girl, he thought. 

With their prey on the ground, the monsters starts to circle around her. Looking for a delicious part of her body. The girl tries to stand up again and draws a blade from her pocket. The beast boy raises his eyebrow. What will she does this time? Interesting. Maybe watching this for a while would be okay, right?

One wolf jumped on her. The beast boy held his breath. Did I lose her? What actually happened amazes him. The girl quickly press something on the blade that made the blade bigger and stabbed the wolf with it. He sighs in relieve. He can't live without her. Maybe it's time for him to do his parts. Yep, it's time.

He jumped down and spreaded his wings. He flies in front of the girl and throws his smile on her, before his eyes turns red. He hid his girl behind his back. He faced the monsters and growled. He changed his leathery wings into bones and spread it. "Go away. She's mine," he growls. He may not be bigger than the giant lion, but his voice is full of power, that the monsters afraid of. Hearing that, the monsters started to back up instantly.

The girl jabbed her finger to the beast boy's side and scoffed,  "You should've came earlier."

The beast boy grabbed her hand and walked along the forest. It amazes him that their hands perfectly fits each other. Well, we are meant for each other, anyway, he smiles. "Haha, I want to watch the mighty Yerin handles this kind of things. Besides, you can kill any monster with that blade, Woman."

She scoffed, "Well this mighty Yerin is still afraid of the monsters that might kill her. I'm still a new to this of killing thing. While you, Daehyun, is already mastering that kind of thing." But deep inside, she knows that her beast boy wouldn't let her die. Or would he?

Daehyun chuckles lightly. He squeezed her hand and kiss her on the cheek. "Don't worry, I'll always protect you. I won't let anyone lay a finger to my girl," he grins widely.

Yerin blushed slightly. How can the boy that everyone's afraid of transforms into a cheesy high school boy? They arrived at their home, their small but cozy home. Made by wood cutted by Daehyun's wings and built by Daehyun and Yerin's strong will. Daehyun doesn't want to live under the human's protection, so he took Yerin here. So, they live in the middle of forest of the monsters.

After they entered the house, Daehyun quickly pulled Yerin down, so that Yerin would sit on the floor, then he laid his head on her thigh. Yerin smiled. She ran her fingers through Daehyun's soft hair. Daehyun purred. He always likes this. He always enjoys the way she caringly brushes his hair. He loves the way she looks at him lovingly. Never in his life he thought he would be able to experience something like this.  Even his mother doesn't treat him like this.

She chuckled. "You're purring. Are you sure you’re the beast boy that everyone's afraid of? Or are you just a cute creature?”

"I'm always like this when it comes to you. Maybe the monsters blood that runs in my body happened to be a cute and cuddly monster?" He grins.

"Aaaww...So cute," she pinch his nose. “But I don’t think there’s ever a monster like that, maybe it’s just you.”

“You’re just lucky that you met a cute beast boy like me,” Daehyun sits up and kisses her on the nose. He wrapped his arm on her shoulder. He put her head on his shoulder and inhaling her sweet scent. He would love to hold her like this forever. But he knows that this comforting situation wouldn’t last long. Now, he need some assurances. “Can I ask you something?”

“Of course. I will answer it with all of my heart.”

“Well, we've already been together for a while. But I’m still confused. Why do you want to be with me? I’m the beast boy that is feared by everyone.”

“When I first saw you, I saw you're lonely eyes. You’re different. Forget everything those people said about you. You’re just the man that I love,” she smiled and peck his lips.

Butterflies. That’s what Daehyun feels. The tingling butterflies in his stomach after hearing the honest feeling from the girl he cherishes the most. But, it still not enough. He’s scared. “Aren't you afraid of me? Your parents were killed by monsters, just like me. Because this monster’s blood is still growing right now. I might gain new powers. And...” He looked down, “I might hurt you, too.”

“I’ told you before. You’re different. You’re just an innocent boy that happened to be the beast boy. I’m not afraid of you. Even if my parents were killed by monsters, I know that you won’t let that happen to me. I’m asking you right now, do you ever want to hurt me?”

“Of course not! I’ll protect you from any harms way. I won’t ever hurt you.”

“That’s all I wanted to hear. So don’t worry, if you can’t control your emotions, come to me, I’ll help you. Just like before.”

It’s true. Only Yerin is the one who can comfort him. He met her on the empty country before. When he first met her, he was angry and in the form of the beast. But she bravely told him that he needed to calm down, that she’s not going to hurt him, nor piss him off. She said that he doesn’t need to be angry. That she won’t treat him like a monster, but like a normal human. She’s willing to become his friend. With that, he calmed down and become the ‘normal’ boy again.

After that meeting, Yerin asked him to live in her house. She already lost her parents that day. But she’s willing to take care of him. She hid him from the people that are looking for him. She’s not scared that she will become the world’s most wanted person if she’s related to him. Her braveness and careness that makes him fall in love with her. If it wasn't because of her, he would be at the scientist hands right now.

He cupped her face and kissed her deeply. Tasting her seductive honey like lips. He caress her cheeks lovingly. After minutes later, they separated, gasping for air. Yeah, no one can stop this hungry beast boy.

“Oh yeah, you still have to deal with the governments and the scientist after this. We can’t let the monsters rule the earth.”

“Nah...We'll deal with it later. But now. Let’s sleep,” he takes her to the bed and wrap his arm around her. Yerin smiled and nuzzled her face on his chest.

He will take her to the cruel world again. He will face the government and the scientist later, together with her. But right now, he will enjoy his time with her as much as he can. Because he knows, that the government hasn't made a move, to find them. He hugged her tightly and kissed the top of her head.

 


This is just the first description of the story, where Daehyun and Yerin live together. I'll make the Daehyun's past, how did he became the Beast Boy, how did they met, and how they'll face the government, the scientist, and the monsters. So, stay tune! Oh, sorry for grammar mistakes. Comment, subscribe, and upvote, maybe? ^^

-moonshadowarrior-