Chapter 2

Moonlight Angel

Sehun briskly walked towards his university, replaying the morning's occurrence through his mind.

The tall stranger - raven black hair that slightly covered his eyes, those feline features paired with that cute shy smile. 

Sehun stopped in his tracks. 

"Did I just say his smile was cute?" Sehun mumbled more to himself than to anyone else.

I'm going ing insane. That was just a slip up. That guy, no that, that low life, is not cute and neither is that smile of his. 

"Sehun!"

Sehun glanced ahead of him and caught sight of his friends waving him over. He was so focused on his thoughts he hadn't realized he arrived at the school. 

"Hey," was all he muttered out.

"What's up with you this morning?" Chanyeol asked. 

"Nothing."

Sehun pushed his way past his friends and started to make his way up to his classroom. The rest stared at his retreating figure from where they were standing. 

"That bitter tone is not very convincing," Jongin said matter-of-factly. 

"Maybe we should leave him alone?" Yixing replied, concern evident on his face.

"No, I think I know what's up," Jongin smirked. 


Sehun was sitting at his desk at the far back corner of the room, situated right next to the window overlooking the front of the school. He could see everything - the silhouette of the city, hidden within the grey, transparent-like fog, the green grass of the school yard where students were standing, chatting amongst themselves, the trees spread around the yard, their branches lush with autumn leaves. He sighed as he layed his head on the table, closing his eyes for a bit. However, the moment was short-lived when the trio sneakily entered the classroom. 

"YO SEHUN!"

The blonde abruptly opened his eyes to the commotion, jumping out of his seat and knocking over his chair in the process.

"What the guys." 

Chanyeol and Jongin were literally, rolling on the floor laughing, amused that their mischievous tease worked. Yixing, on the other hand, cowered behind the two. 

"Are you going to keep being idiots or am I going to have to throw this chair at you guys."

The two finally ceased their laughter down to snickers, enough for them to speak. 

"We decided you needed to loosen up a bit," Chanyeol plainly said.

"Loosen up? About what?"

"Hm, maybe that cutie you were fantasizing about on your way here?" 

.

Sehun could feel his face burn up - his cheeks and ears were on fire. 

"Oh? So that's what this is about." 

"No way. THE Oh Sehun fantasizing?!" Chanyeol exclaimed in disbelief. "About someone cute?!"

"What? Who is it, Sehun?" Yixing curiously questioned.

"No one. I was NOT 'fantasizing' about anyone," Sehun shot Jongin a harsh, intimidating glare. 

For anyone, the glare would have shut them up, but it was no use on Jongin. The two have known each other for years. This also meant that Jongin knew exactly why Sehun was acting up so much this morning.

The cold, emotionless, rich boy Oh Sehun.  

Jongin inwardly scoffed at his friend's remark.

"Okay, if that's what you say, Sehunnie~" Jongin cooed. 

" off, Jongin." 

"I love you too~" 

Sehun rolled his eyes and returned to his desk, hoping that the three were going to leave him alone. He closed his eyes once more, but this time, a familiar, black-haired male invaded his mind.

"Sehun?" Jongin called from the doorway.

The blonde looked up annoyed. 

"What?"

"You're blushing."

With that, Jongin, Chanyeol, and Yixing rushed out of the classroom, leaving a fluestered Sehun in his seat.

Sehun groaned, forcing his thoughts about the morning and the male far away. 

Or so he believes.


A/N: Hi! I'm sorry for such a late update. I've been busy with you know, life and all that ;__; Anyway, thank you to everyone for subscribing<3~ I hope you're all enjoying the story so far! c: On another note, have you guys seen Candy? She's so cute >____<