Chp 3: Seeing Double, and First Meeting

Within The Forest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 A/N: Hello my lovely readers. I have finally posted chapter 3 YAY!!!

Hope you enjoy it!! :D

 

 

Bambam follows the man and his horse, at a distance in the darkness, so the princes flame can't reach him. Too afraid of getting close, and having the black haired prince see him. He knows he shouldn’t even be following the attractive man. He was only supposed to make sure he didn’t pose a threat to the forest. From what Bambam could tell of the man from just his interactions with the Stallion, he didn’t seem like someone to pose a threat to the life of the forest.

Even so, here he is still following the prince, and admiring the way the his muscles shift under his shirt, when steering his dark horse around trees, and anything that's likely to trip the horse.

Bambam was so fascinated by him. The way the man would slow down, just so the horse could take a break. Or when the prince felt he had pulled too hard on the reins when turning, and would pet the horse’s neck, and say something to her. Bambam knew that this man wouldn’t hurt a thing in the forest.

Still watching the prince, while keeping up a reasonable pace behind, did he start to notice the horse slow down, until it came to a full stop. Only then did the young fairy take his eyes of the prince, to look up at what had made the man stop.

The prince was staring wide eyed up at a wolf towing above his horses head. He didn’t look scared, more surprised, or startled at the giant wolf in front of him. The fairy watches as the wolf eyes’ the young man.

Bambam watches as the giant black wolf stalks around the man, and his horse. The young fairy watches as the prince makes a stupid desicion, and try to get off his horse. Earning a low growl from the wolf.

Does he not understand the situation he’s in?

The man’s horse starts to get restless, and the wolf takes a closer step towards the man, and the horse. Causing the prince to pull out the sword from his side. To ignorant to relies that, that was the most stupidest thing to do in a situation like this.

The giant wolf raises his hackles, and crouches down, and ponces on both human and horse. The horse, with her strong hind legs, gets a good kick to the wolf’s jaw causing it to fall sideways, and off the man and itself.

While the horse gets up, and runs in the opposite direction of the rising wolf. The prince is only fast enough to get on his feet, and move a few feet away from the beast.   

By that time Bambam is already in front of the wolf, his back facing the dark hair prince. He has his arm stretched towards the black wolf.

“It’s okay, I won’t let him do anything. I promise.” The wolf huffs, as the tiny fairy makes its way towards it. The prince watches in awe, as the beast posture physically relaxes, when the fairy pet’s its head.

“Stop it, you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter