Chp 1: BamBam

Within The Forest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: So here's the first chapter, I hope you enjoy. I'm sorry if the picture of BamBam's wings , but I done them on my iPod, so yeah. x)

 

 

 

"Has anyone seen my feather grease?" Shouts a young fairy, from the top of the old tree.

"I can't find it anywhere, and I haven't greased my feathers in over two days. What am I supposed to do, if I can't find it?" The panic in the young fairy's voice is evident, as he starts tossing objects around. Blowing his blonde, silky hair out of his face, to see.

"Calm down Bambam, you'll find it. You're always losing it. Have you checked under your pillow?" Ask's a silver headed fairy, from the bottom of the tree.

"Of course I've checked under my pillow, do you think I'm stupid, Yugyeom?" Bambam ask, while walking over to his hammock, and feeling under his pillow.

"Well I don-"

"Found it!" Yells Bambam from his cavern, snatching the bottle from under his pillow, and opening it.

"You found it under your pillow, didn't you?"

"Can't hear you I'm too busy greasing up my feathers." Bambam shouts over top of the other boy’s words.

Bambam puts his small, skinny hands into the bottle. While he smiles listening to his friend mumble about being disrespected. Bambam scoops a handful of white substance out of the jar, and spreads out his long wrings, so he can begin gently working the grease into each of his  teal, and dark blue colored feathers. The sun shines inside of the tree, hitting the young fairies wings, making them glisten. 

Bambam loves his wings, and sure his wings weren't outstanding like some of the fairies he's seen, but they are his, and to him they are beautiful. And just like every fairy he was the only one with these wings. Yugyeom's, for example are a light yellow with orange spread thoughout them. Each and every fairy treasured their wings, no matter how they look. They are a representation of who they are, and what they are. There was no reason not to love them.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes, I've been ready for half an hour Bambam, are you ready?"

"Gyeom don't use that tone with you elders, it's disrespectful." Bambam says with his nose in the air.

"You're only six months older than me, and you act more like you're ten then you do seventeen." Yugeom tells his smaller friend.

"Whatever, I'm still older. Now can we go, and get food before my stomach starts to eat itself, and I have to choose between feeding off you, or dying, and just so you know, I don’t feel like dying of hunger."

Bambam begins walking towards the path he had created, when he was a spriteling, to get  to the middle of the forest. As Yugeom jogs after him, sighing. He doesn't know why they can't just fly, but thinking of Bambam, he probably forgot he had wings already.

 

 

 

"Have you ever wondered what it's like outside the forest, Gyeom?" Bambam ask cautiousl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter