alive

I n f E C t e D (not a horror story~)
“Bring her back!!! Now!!!” Siwon ordered angrily.

“She is dead now Mr. Choi…We can’t do anything about it.” The doctor said after checking Yeon hee’s pulse.

“Then…then just get some ing blood out of her to inject me with the virus!!!” Siwon said panicking with the unexpected situation happened.

“We can’t. Compare to the virus inside your body Mr. Choi, this virus is fatal. As you can see it killed her and beside we can’t just inject her blood in yours. We need some time to check if the virus will still work even if it’s mixed with her blood.” The doctor explained and Siwon was just full of anger and started throwing all the things in the laboratory.

“Siwon ah. Calm down, your blood pressure will rise again.” Hankyung said.

“Order again the virus. I don’t care how much it will cost.” Siwon said calming his temper.

“We just killed them, remember?” Hankyung said creating a deep sigh.

“Then…we can just find it by ourselves. Yah, you take a glance with the virus. You should at least have some idea what the virus is.” Siwon said asking the doctor.

“Ye, yeh Mr. Choi. From my observation, it came from the virus of a bat.” The doctor said.

“Bat? Then buy some bat and get a virus from it.” Siwon ordered.

“But Mr. Choi, this is not an ordinary bat. It’s called Vampire bat. I think it’s really hard to find one with this kind of bat. Vampire bat is an ancient bat that is rarely to see everywhere. They live in a deep cave and wakes up for around 2-3 times over a 100 years to hunt.” The doctor explained and Siwon just laughed off.

“Vampire!? Don’t give me that damn!! Just find one! NOW!!!” Siwon shouted.

“But Mr. Choi…” The doctor was about to say something again when Siwon pointed him with a gun.

“Say another word again, I will kill you.” Siwon said coldly and then he started feeling his heart beat and temperature rising again and started to wobble around a little bit.

“Siwon ah!” Hankyung hurriedly supported Siwon and Junsu started to laugh mockingly.

“What are you laughing at huh!?” Siwon said painfully as he tried to control his situation.

“It’s just funny how people are scared with a helpless sick guy like you.” Junsu said sarcastically.

“What!?” Siwon looked at Junsu furiously.

“Yah, how come you look so pitiful from here, even though I’m the one being tied here.” Junsu continuously mocked Siwon.

“You!! You should follow your stupid girlfriend!!!!” Siwon said pointing his gun at Junsu.

“Do you think I’m scared with that now? haha! Come on shoot meee!!!!” Junsu shouted meeting Siwon’s eyes coldly. Siwon’s was going to pull the trigger when the doctor stopped him.

“Mr. Choi, we can still use him. It’s safer to inject his blood to your since he is immune now.” The doctor suggested and then Siwon put down his gun.

“Kill me now!!!!” Junsu shouted.

“Get some blood from him.” Siwon ordered and the people in the lab started to surround Junsu.

“What are you doing!? You can’t get any blood from me!!! Noooo!!!!” Junsu started to struggle from the bed that he was lying at.

“Yah, Kim Junsu. Who do you think looks pithier now? You or me? ahahahahah!!!!” Siwon said sarcastically and his laughed echoed through the room.

“Mr. Choi, what do you want to do with this girl?” One of the men asked and Siwon just looked at Yeon hee’s face for the last time.

“Such a waste. Tsk tsk tsk. You know what to do with a waste right?” Siwon ordered coldly and the guy just nodded and carried her.

“Yeon hee ah!!! Where are you going to bring her!? Let her go!!!!! Yeon hee ah!!!”

“Someone is calling me.” *Yeon hee’s POV*

“Yeon hee ah!!! Let go off me!!! I can’t let you have any of my blood. Never!!! Yah! Let her go!!!” Junsu shouted and still violently struggling from the people that surrounds him.

“Junsu Oppa? He is calling me. I need to wake up.” *Yeon hee’s POV*

dug……..dug…..dug….dug….dug (Yeon hee’s heartbeat)

“What are you guys still doing!? Just inject him NOW!!!” Siwon ordered.

“We can’t just inject him. There is a possibility that the needle will be broken and will kill him.” The doctor explained. Siwon walked over to him and then punched him hardly and Junsu struggling slowly stopped as he felt dizziness in his head.

“Now, inject him.” Siwon ordered.

“No…Yeon hee ah…” Junsu said weakly and the doctor injected him and get some blood example.

dug…dud..dug DUG DUG DUG DUG DUG DUG (Yeon hee’s heartbeat)

“What is this feeling!? I’m feeling cold…I’m cold!! Oppa!!! Junsu Oppa!!! Help me!!!” *Yeon hee’s POV*

“Yeon hee ah…please…don’t let her g…o…” Junsu said still feeling dizzy.

“What is this smell!? What is this metallic smell!? I need it!!! I WANT it!!” *Yeon hee’s POV*

“Inject me with it now. hurry!!” Siwon said and when the doctor was about to inject him the guy that carrying Yeon hee screamed.

“You were still there? What the is your problem? I told you to throw away that waste!” Siwon said irritably.

“The…body just…moved.” The guy said and everybody in the room was just dumbfounded.

“Are you kidding me!? She is DEAD! Just throw her body away now! And you hurry up and inject me!!” Siwon ordered.

“Yeon hee ah!” Junsu called her name again but this time louder than before.

“Oh you, I totally forgot about you. Hankyung ah, kill him now. I don’t need him anymore. Just send my greetings to her okay?” Siwon said full of satisfaction. Hankyung pointed the gun towards Junsu and was about to pulled the trigger when the guy screamed again but this time dropping Yeon hee to the floor.

“she…she…is alive…” The guy said full of fears and weakly kneeled on the floor and everybody in the room was speechless with what they are seeing in front of them.

She slowly opened her eyes and stared everybody in the room. A cold stare.
She slowly gets up from her lying position just like she woke up from her long sleep.
She let out a breath that creates a mist in the air.

“Ugh….ha…ha…ha…” Yeon hee hold on to her chest that sounds like it’s going to burst anytime soon with the loud noise of her heart beat and every breath she let out creates a mist in the air.

“What is happening!? I thought she is dead!!” Siwon said confused.

“I don’t know…Mr. Choi….” The doctor said also surprised with the happening.

DUG DUG DUG DUG DUG DUG DUG DUG DUG (Yeon hee’s heartbeat increasingly speeding up)

“Get her!!!” Siwon ordered and the guy who was carrying Yeon hee before went closer to her and caught her.

“AAHHHHHH!!!!” Yeon hee screamed in pain and accidentally scratched the guy who was holding her and blood started to come out from the wound.

“Ouccchhh!!!” The guy pulled away from Yeon hee.

DUG DUG DUG DUG DUG DUG DUG DUG DUG

“blood…ha…ha…ha…” Yeon hee said weakly.

“What?” The guy asked him holding onto his wounded arm.

“BLOODD!!!” Yeon hee screamed and jumped over on the guy and bite him on his neck.

“AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!” The guy screamed in pain and tried to pull off from Yeon hee but Yeon hee was too strong to be pulled away. She the blood that was flowing from the guy’s neck like an animal. She didn’t stop until his last breath. She gulped the last blood from the guy’s body and wiped her lips. Blood was dropping from her chin to the floor. She was surrounded with a pool of blood. It was a horrifying scene from all the people in the laboratory. They can’t believe that a beautiful girl like her will turn in to like this.

“I’m still thirsty…. I want more. More BLOOD.” Yeon hee said innocently and stared everybody in the room.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay okay, the story is getting excited!!! for me.lol
I made a trailer and got comments on it but not in this fic. I'm sooo ssaaddd.ToT

Is it because of the pairing? Well, Jaejoong and Yeon hee looks good and sounds like famous in the winglin but I wanted to make a new paring that is why I picked Junsu and Yeon hee and Junsu is HOT enough to be in this story and I guess many likes him too. hehe

but anyway hope to have more readers!!! 2-3 comments before update and Thank you for all the readers who support this story! I love you!!!

p.s I just made up about vampire bats so I don't think they really exist in real life.hehe

Sincerely,
ilovehim