chapter 11

I n f E C t e D (not a horror story~)

Yeon hee suddenly felt her body gone weak and tried to stable her body. She touched her aching forehead and closed her eyes for a while. As she opened her eyes the lights went on and she was horrified with what she saw.

 

“Wh….what happened here????” She said in disbelief as she looks around the horrifying scene she is in now. She stepped back but as she stepped back there was another dead body. She was surrounded with dead bodies. She touched her forehead again, trying to remember what happened but she was stopped from her action when she saw her hand full of blood. A cold chill run through her back. She gulped. She nervously turns around to see herself, and then saw reflection in one of the monitors. She was horrified to see herself covered with blood, especially . She reached with her shaking hand and then looked at her hand nervously to see the blood that was wiped off from .

 

“Kyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!” She screamed and cried in horror and disbelief. She sat weakly on the floor as she shakes her head in confusion when someone putted a hand on her shoulder. She screamed again as she moved away from that person.

 

“Yeon hee ah…” A weak voice called her name. She stopped crying and then turned a little bit to the owner of the voice.

 

“Yeon hee ah…it’s me.” Junsu said weakly with a warm smile on his face but she didn’t move. Junsu lifted up his weak body and tried to go nearer to Yeon hee.

 

“No! Don’t come!!!!” She shouted and turned her back to her lover.

 

“Yeon hee ah…what’s wrong?” He asked while walking slowly towards her.

 

“I don’t want you to see me…” She said weakly as she sobbed. Junsu went to her and faced her.

 

“Yeon hee ah…” He called her name and she raised her face slowly.

 

“Oppa…I…I look like a….monster….” She said in between her cries. Junsu wiped away her tears and blood on her face.

 

“Shhhh….don’t cry anymore....You look the same for me.” He said and hugged her tightly.

 

“Oppa….what happened?? Why I am covered with blood? And….why everybody is dead??” She said in his hug.

 

“……….Let’s just go home Yeon hee ah.” He said caressing her hair and thinking deeply if what he saw earlier are all true.

 

*At the hospital*

 

“After a week of missing, Mr. Kim Junsu, the famous music producer was found together with his lover, Ms. Lee Yeon hee. Currently, these two people are under observation.” The news reporter said outside the hospital where Junsu and Yeonhee were brought after getting Junsu’s call.

 

“Mr. Kim is in good condition right now. Although his body still needs a lot of rest, his body is recovering so fast. The bullet is now gone from his body but it’s really a miracle that he survived with that shot. ” The doctor said to Yoochun, Junsu’s bestfriend and secretary, while Junsu was just silently listening to the report.

 

“What about my girlfriend? Is she okay?” Junsu asked to the doctor worriedly.

 

“Well, Mr. Lee needs a lot of rest too but her heart is weak. I also think she is now suffering from a trauma because of what happened. She is still unconscious and we are doing our best to make her condition stable.” The doctor said and Junsu just looked outside in disappointment and in deep thought.

 

“Thank you doc.” Yoochun said and the doctor left the room.

 

“Thank god you survived the gun shot.” Yoochun said feeling relieved as he sat beside Junsu’s bed but Junsu was still silent.

 

“Junsu ah, what really happened with both of you?” Yoochun asked worriedly.

 

“I’ll tell you after my mind are clear already.” Junsu answered.

 

“Were you injected there?” Yoochun asked curiously looking at two bruises in Junsu’s arm. Junsu looked at his arm and didn’t answer.

 

That night Junsu can’t sleep so he went out his room and went to see Yeon hee, who was in ICU under observation.

 

“Yeon hee ah…” He called her name sweetly as he caress his lover pale face.

 

“What really happened to us?? Help me answer this problem.” He said starring sadly to her. Then Yeon hee slowly opened her eyes.

 

“Yeon hee ah!” Junsu called her name happily.

 

“Oppa….” She called him between her deep breathing.

 

“Oh, what is it?” He asked kindly.

 

“I want to go home…This place makes me sick….I want to go home…” She said weakly.

 

“Okay…we will go home tomorrow okay?” He said caressing her hair and then she smiled weakly and nodded.

 

“I love you Yeon hee. No matter happens.” Junsu said reaching into her hand and grip it tightly, sending her assurance.

 

“I love you too Oppa.” She said and fell into deep sleep again.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________


Comments please :)