infected

I n f E C t e D (not a horror story~)
She stood up her weakling body from the bloody floor and looked at the people inside the room with confused looks, while the people in the room were just speechless and shock with her.

“Yeon hee ah.” Junsu called her name unbelievably and doesn’t get away his eyes from her.

“Oppa…” She replied him with blank eyes.

“What is happening?” Siwon asked the doctor with confusion.

“I don’t know too, Mr. Choi…” The doctor answered. Yeon hee walks toward Junsu who was still being tied up on the chair and the people that were surrounding him stepped back in fear that they will got attacked like what happened a while ago with the other man. She untied him and helped him to sit up from his laying position and hugged him tightly.

“Yeon hee ah, you’re so cold.” Junsu said as he felt the chilling skin of her touching his skin.

“You’re so warm Oppa…I feel good in your arms.” She said as she closed her eyes and stayed in his arms.

“Mr. Choi, I guess I know what happened to her.” The doctor speaks out as he checked the blood samples on the floor.

“What?” Siwon asked.

“This is a blood sample from the man a while ago that she attacked and it seems that the virus killed him. Well, the lost of the blood is another reason but since she was a carrier of a virus it infected the man’s body and did not allow the body from reproducing red blood cells.” The doctor explained.

“Why is that happened? If that is the case she should also be dead now.” Siwon asked again.

“The virus has developed in her body and it is now more dangerous. Yes, it is true that she is not dead but I guess the pain of being the carrier of this virus itself is really painful that will make her wish that she is dead. Also, since her body is also in burden, her survival instinct looks for more red blood cells or blood.” The doctor said and Yeon hee was just speechless upon hearing this explanation.

“Do you mean she can’t live without lusting to drink blood?” Siwon asked disgustedly.

“Well, that is the only option to ease the pain that she feels. Even though, it can kill people if she bites them.” The doctor said nervously as she looked at her with horror.

“No…no…That’s not true.” Yeon hee said as she gulped down her saliva because of nervousness and tasted the metallic taste of her first victim that was still remaining in .

“Yeon hee ah, are you okay?” Junsu asked worriedly as he tried to comfort his confused and shocked girlfriend but she was just waving her head left to right trying to deny the fact that she heard.

“What a beast.” Siwon said mockingly and then she looked at him with full of hatred and tears on her eyes.

“What? Are you going to kill me like you did a while ago with my man? Like a monster? Come on my blood.” Siwon said provocatively as he smiles at her like having fun.

“You make me this way.” Yeon hee said full of hatred as she throws him a fierce look.

“I did not. You injected yourself remember? But you know your sacrifice is useless coz after injecting your bf blood in mine, I will be immune like him even without the other virus.” He said and showed his satisfied face.

“You! ah!!” Yeon hee couldn’t finish what she was trying to say as she felt her heart beats like a race and her breathing became rough again like a while ago.

“Yeon hee ah! What’s wrong??” Junsu asked worriedly as he saw her in pain.

“This is bad.” The doctor said nervously as he stepped back and so does the other people in the room. Then Hankyung who was just quiet listening to the conversation took out his gun and pointed toward Yeon hee.

“What are you trying to do!?” Junsu said as he covers her behind his back protecting her from Hankyung.

“I will kill her first before she can kill someone.” Hankyung said and pulled the trigger but unfortunately Junsu covered her and he was the one who got shot and got unconscious.

“Oppa!! Ha..ha..ha…” Yeon hee screamed in horror as she saw her bf got shot but still she can’t recover from her heart attack. Then Hankyung pointed the gun towards Yeon hee again but before he was about to pull the trigger his body became paralyzed as he met the eyes of Yeon hee who is now turning to red.

“Hankyung what are you waiting for? Shoot her now!” Siwon ordered as he noticed Hankyung was not moving.

“I…can’t move my bo..dy…” Hankyung said having hard time even in speaking.

“What is happening?!” Siwon asked the doctor and the doctor was just swaying his head in confusion too.

“I…I…will…ki…ll you all…” Yeon hee said with soft voice still staring straight at Hankyung and breathing roughly.

“What?” Siwon asked because they didn’t hear what she said.

“I WILL KILL YOU ALL!!!” Yeon hee shouted and in a blink of eye she was already in front of Hankyung and the people in the room were shocked and their knees gave away with horror.

“How did you!?” Hankyung asked with surprise but she smiled mockingly and bites his neck and blood started to flow down to his throat. The people in the room started to run for their lives but suddenly the light went down and screams of people filled the room.

“Where is the light!? Open the light!! Now!!!” Siwon ordered as he tried to get used with the dark and look for the switch of the light by himself but when he found the switch and turned it on he was horrified with the scene. Everybody in the room was dead and laying on the pool of blood including Hankyung and the doctor. Siwon looked around and search for her as he shakes in fears.

“Boo.” She said behind him and he turned around and horrified with her. Half of her beautiful face was covered with blood and also her clothes as she shows her sarcastic smile.

“You can’t kill me…if you will my blood it will be another trouble to you. Remember, I’m also infected.” He said trying to act bravely but she just chuckled.

“Who said I’m going to your blood?” Yeon hee replied sarcastically.

“What?” Siwon replied with surprise and look at her but next thing happened is the sound of a bullet echoed in the room. Siwon looked at his stomach and saw he was just shot and then he looked back at her and then she pulled the trigger again as another bullet went inside him.

“Don’t even dream that I will your DIRTY blood.” She said full of hatred and stared at him coldly and watched him fell down to the floor lifelessly.

************************************************************************************************************************

Come on guys comments please~. It will inspire me a lot!! Everybody is welcome u know ^w^

By ilovehim