Same Class

Human Mermaid

Recess was over and both me and Taehyung hurried our steps up to the third floor . Upon parting , Taehyun suddenly said the next class he needed to go isn't the regular class since he had special lessons . I sighed knowing that I won't be with him for the next 2 periods . Feeling dread , I walked into the classroom and returned to my desk , ignoring the chaotic atmosphere all around me . Thankfully , the 3 es wasn't here yet because I am totally out of mood to argue with right now . If you want me to argue , I need to be in my best of mood because if not , an argument might just turned to a physical fight . My first day so far was neutral , came across s , yet the part where I at least made a friend was pretty surprising , but glad I did . Since he had lifted my mood alot today , I decided to just overlook on the fact that I still felt traces of pissed from earlier . Its not that I didn't expect that coming , ever since I read books about them , I knew I had to came prepared . I realised I had to control my patience level that was really low in the first place .

Humans , disgusting creatures that made me nausete . Sorry Taehyung . He's too kind , he should have just resigned being human .

I knocked out into reality and looked up only to realise all the other students that were goofing about freely seating quietly into their places as soon as one of them saw a teacher incoming . The teacher stepped into the classroom and scanned the students . She began the class with a smile that looked so damn gorgeous , " Thank you for not making so much noise , keep up the good work ." If earlier a super geek teacher came teaching us , now we had a super gorgeous teacher . Not to mention she was less annoying too .

"NAE .." my classmates replied in response and I scoffed seeing how they all acted like good students .

Pretty nice acting , they might consider taking up acting as their profession .

I mentally rolled my eyes and emit a long sigh feeling bored . I burried my head into the table and covered up my head with the "Geography" book because apparently that was what our class were currently on . Slowly , I closed my eyes and relaxed my tensed mind . The relaxation slowly turned into a dreamy feeling and I found myself slowly being pulled towards dreamland . However , just when it was about to happen , my sleep was ruined my screams from the front seats . ing loud and shrieking screams .

"JUNGKOOK OPPA ! " the girls yelled out of excitement .

I tried to pull myself back into sleep and ignored the distracting noises around me . But then again ..

"Jungkook oppa .." the girls called him obviously wanted his attention to be diverted to them .

I have no idea who the hell that is for the girls to be screaming around like that .

"Girls , behave ," the teacher calmly said to them . That's it ? How is their behaviour even accepted ? Perhaps the teachers were used to it too .

"Jungkook oppa ... " they said again adding aegyo into it .

URGH . JUNGKOOK OPPA , JUNGKOOK OPPA . SO ANNOYING , I CAN'T EVEN SLEEP .

Wait a minute ... Jungkook Oppa .. Jungkook Oppa ..Jungkook ...why does that name seemed familiar though..

I slowly began lifting my head and rubbed my groggy eyes . When I pried open my eyes , I was greeted by a disgusting sight of the guy earlier from the fight .Why was he here anyways ?

So he is Jungkook ? And why the is he in this class anyway ? Wait ... don't tell me he came from this class . Oh no .

Jungkook ignored them like he was used to it and walked his way through the hoarde of girls finally reaching his seat , which was the next, next seat to mine . I still couldn't get over the fact that he was in the same class as me and by that it means that everyday of my school day would be unpleasant . Oh lord , no . I grunt deeply under my breath , feeling agitated . Just hope that he won't do anything that would potentially make me pissed because I won't care about him either if he doesn't . You don't disturb me , I wont disturb you , thats my philosophy .