Adding the feul to the fire

Human Mermaid

"Damn you are lethal , " Taehyung said to me which in response made me rolled my eyes and laughed a little .

"But on a serious note though , next time , I'm never going to let you handle them . The next time they disturbed you again , you can call me to the rescue and I'll be your bodyguard ," he added on , like the sweetest guy ever .

"Thanks , but I dont think I will need your help though ," I chuckled a little , " Instead , I think that you're the one who would need my help when you are in danger . "

He looked at me puzzled , probably wondering where did I get that much confidence from . 

"Are you sure Bomi ? You do know that I am a black belt taekwondo right ? The sixth Dan that is ," he replied me and laughed off like a brat , having fun bragging to me hoping that I would be surprise , but I knew he was teasing me. So I decided to play along . 

" WAHH really ? " I pretended to be surprised to make him feel good about himself first then cheat him later on ," But, actually Taehyung , I had Dan 6 since I was like 10 . Not to mention that I'm also a grand master in Muay Thai and other martial arts like Judo , Jiu Jitsu and many more on the list ." 

I looked at him and gave a smile of "HAHAHA you lose" and he's clearly very shock at my confession . I knew he didn't see it coming judging from the fact that my face looked very woman-like with my personality as an exception of course . That's why we should sometimes listen to the old saying " Don't judge its book by its cover " even though I'm aware everyone felt that the phrase was just so cliche and overated . He probably just thought that my confidence level were high but didn't expect me to actually be that dangerous .

" I know you're shock , but maybe you would want to close your mouth because you look retarded . " I joked . 

"Damn , now I'm scared of you ," he said with an exaggerated scared expression . 

"Yeah , right . Your acting skills you know that ," I said in response .

"That's because its meant to be HAHA ." 

I smacked his shoulder which made him rubbed his shoulder in returened and made me feel that I actually smacked it a little too hard . Opps . Not used to controlling the power of my violence . 

"But what makes you take up those martial arts ? Why are you so keen to learn all of them ? " he questioned out of curiousity .

That questioned hit me hard making me replayed the painful memories of the past . I cleared my throat , " Well ... when I was 6 my town was attacked by ninjas. Many of the villagers were hurt trying to protect their properties . My parents tried to stop them but ended up getting killed instead , " I told him expressionless trying the best of me to prevent sadness from gushing into me , in front of Taehyung . I hated being pitied on after all .

He seemed shocked and was putting on the "I pity you" face which I hated the most . " Sorry to hear that , " he said with tone full of guilt .

I remained quiet not because I was mad or affected by that but because I didn't know how to get the conversation going after that awkward moment . Thankfully , he was smart enough to change the topic and offered that he would treat me ice cream . ( A/N : Yeah the school sells ice cream apparently xD )

" Want some ice cream ? My treat . " he asked me with smile full of excitement , hoping that I would be swayed away by his offer and drop the previous topic .

" Sure , " I agreed on the idea adding a smile to my face making it seemed like I've gotten over the issue . More than wanting to eat ice cream , I agreed to this offer to change the topic on the painful past which I'm trying hard to forget about .

 

Then we went on talking about random things that came across our mind , and I was so immersed in our conversation and for I actually have a rotten luck since birth , I knocked out another student by accident . 

"I'm so sorry ," I said sincerely with bits of awkwardness because you could say that I'm not used to being the first to apologized . But I do made it clear that I'm feeling sorry enough but it seemed like this dude didn't get it .

"Yah ! Are you blind?!" He screamed right into my face .

I really did not see that coming ...

"Dude , just get over it , she just knock you out a little , its not that it hurts that bad , " Taehyung stood up for me , feeling a little pissed at the fact that he exaggerated the issue .

Ok wow , too many people surprised me today . First of all , being the fact that he's a grown up guy I think that to withstand the pain from a simple knockout , I don't get why he's making this sounds like a big deal . And why do all s and es have friends crowding around them like minions ? This dude have his 2 buddies beside him , not to mention that they were all good looking but who cares . I wouldn't even look at your face if you personality .

"I am really sorry , " I repeated and emphasize the fact that I really AM , probably with a more annoyed tone .

He looked at me with a disgusted and annoyed face like he was trying to find more fault in me out of anger . His two friends were trying their best to prevent him from saying anything that would have seemed like a bad idea . At least this time the minions of this jerk are not s like their masters unlike the previous minons of that .

He stared at me angrily and suddenly vent out into anger as ge walk away , " AISH ! Girls are all stupid and annoying . es everywhere . "

Was that actually meant for me to hear ? If it wasn't that perhaps it was a little loud that I overheard ? I had been called a previously and not long after Im being called a for just knocking out into someone . Seem like a new victim was digging his grave .