Heated Fight

Human Mermaid

" Dude, what did you just say ? ? " I asked him furiously as I pulled his shoulder back .

He stared at me in disbelief as he flicked my hand off .  Surprisingly , he didn't respond to my confrontation and decided to walk away . But me being me , I am not going to let him walk away just like that . You do not just called me a when you didn't even know who am i , and heck he does not even know my name .

" Yah . Did you know me or anything to call me a ? " I said to him directly and stand right in front of him looking up demanding an explaination . That just earned a facepalm by Taehyung .

" Will you move ? I am sick of entertaining girls like you , " that jerk said to me as he nudged me aside .

Girls like me ? What is he saying .

" And what if I say no ? " I replied right into his face .

" Oh right . You probably just want to find a reason to talk to me face to face ," he said as he patted my shoulder , " Hais , I know you like me so much but you don't have to go on to this extend . "

" Why would I want to talk to you ? Who the are you anyway ? " I began spitting out a string of rude words .

Before that jerk was about to reply Taehyung steps in between us . " Dude , just let this go , she's a transfer student and she doesn't know anything about you , " he said to the jerk hoping that we would just stop right now .

"Yeah he's right , Jungkook . Lets just stop this now alright ," his other two friends agreed and were trying their best to persuade that from getting over this fight .

" AISH JINJIA ! " he exclaimed and with that , they walked off .

 

 

 

" Yah Bomi-ah . Will you stop picking on fights recklessly . God knows how many heart attacks I had today , " Taehyung scolded me for acting too bold earlier .

" I am just doing what is right . I would never start a fight first . They were the one whom were initiating it , " I replied him like I did nothing wrong which made him sighed loudly in returned .

" You are one stubborn one ," he chuckled a little ," but did you know whom you were fighting with just now ? "

" I dont know , I dont care , I dont want to know ."

Taehyung ignored me and continued ," he is the Kingka of this school . He's darn rich and not to mention very good looking . All of the girls in this school had set their eyes on him and harassed him everyday with gifts and confessions and some even meddled with his private life . That probably explains why he was pissed earlier , he probably thought you were one of those girls " he explained to me about that dude earlier but still , what do you want me to do about it . A fault is still a fault .

" Whatever with that dude . Its not that I care about him . What had happened just let it be ," I said to Taehyung hoping for him to drop the topic because seriously , whatever . I did not care about him and I am not a person to hold grudges anyway .

" Love that optimism ! " he said to me with a big smile . Its obvious how he was trying to lift up the mood between the both of us .

" Its not optimism , Taehyung . Its called not giving a ," I corrected him .

" HAHAHA not going to argue about that either ."

With that we proceed to buy ice cream that were supposed to be bought minutes ago but thanks to that earlier , our recess time was dragged . Upon purchasing two bowl of ice cream , mine being vanilla with some random topings on top and his being cookies and cream with chocolates added , we sat at the canteen bench and scarfed down the food like we didn't ate for days . Well , technically I didn't ate for two days and here I am eating ice cream on my first meal .

" Done ! " I exclaimed to him and followed up by a loud and clear burp without any traces of guilt ,"Ahh , that feels nice ."

He stared at me and laughed off a few seconds later , shaking his head .

" You are one of a kind "

 

 

 

Jungkook's POV :

I walked into the canteen trying to surpressed my anger because of those girls earlier . I am literally tired of those confession letters forcing me to become theirs when I am obviously not going to accept them . Why are all es so stupid ? Because of them too , I had lose my one and only sister whom I love so much . And I am definitely not going to get over that incident . Dream on to be with me es , that is never going to happen even in my next life .

I was busy killing the es in my mind but just then , another knocked into me .

"Yah ! Are you blind ?!"

She began apologizing to me but for some reason the apology sounds awkward and not sincere enough which made me even more mad . I decided to just walk away because I knew it was a pure waste of time to argue about it . But just then , my mouth seemed to be springing to life because I was venting out my anger and indirectly called her a by accident . I felt a little sorry about calling her a when I didn't exactly know her but the anger in me keep on making me think that I am always right .

Just when I thought that girl was about to cry upon being yelled at , she came up to me and confronted me instead . Didn't see that coming .

" Dude , what did you just called me ? ? "

No crying ? So , it started off diferently .

But I couldn't care less either because I was trying my upmost best to prevent myself from letting out my anger towards her . So , I decided to walk away again .

"Yah . Did you know me or anything to call me a ? " she looked up to me straight into my eyes .

Was she really angry or just finding an excuse to talk to me ? Because that's the first ever time in my entire history of life a girl spoke to me like that . I was pretty surprised she didn't seem swayed by my good looks . But the chances of a girl being different is rare , especially when I haven't met one for as long as I live . Well there are some that were nice but then again the chances of finding those kind of girls were rare especially in this kind of richass school . If there were anyway, they were most possibly geeks and nerds which didn't appeal to me either .

" Will you move ? I am sick of entertaining girls like you ," I said and nudged her a little but perhaps came off to be a little to hard .

" And what if I say no ? " she talked back .

Such stubborn woman ... I am not in the mood to argue either .

"Oh right . You probably just want a reason to talk to me face to face . I know you like me so much but you don't have to go on to this extend ." I said on purpose to annoy her , even though I know by then she really wasn't interested in me but my ego urged me to say so .

"Why would I want to talk to you ? Who the are you anyway ? " she replied with a tone full of anger .

Alright wow , perhaps I am surprised and glad she wasn't interested in me but her personality made me scoffed . Not being interested in me is a thing and her personality is another thing . If i were to choose a girl , a girl with that kind of personality is the last ever thing I would choose .

" Dude , just let this go . She's a transfer student and she doesn't know anything about you ."

Transfer student ? And why does that Taehyung guy kept on calling me "dude" ? Am I his close friend or something .

"Yeah , he's right Jungkook . Let's stop this now alright ," my two best buddies persuaded me and somehow I felt guilty that they had a hard time because of me .

"AISH JINJIA ! " I gave up and resigned from the fight but still felt unsettle and unsatisfied for not winning the verbal fight .

I should have done better . And that girl is really something . Who the hell is she is anyways ?

'Thanks everyone for ruining my mood' I thought to myself .