Chapter XII

MinSul

Author's POV

After Victoria, Amber, Luna and Minho left, Krystal was all alone with Sulli in the room.

"Hey, Sul, how you doin'?" she let out a smile. A forced smile to be exact.

"..."

"I know you're still there. Please wake up." a tear escaped from her left eye.

"..."

"Sulli-ah, you know how much Minho-oppa love you, right?"

"..."

"If you do, would you please wake up?"

"..."

Before Krystal could say anything, a nurse came in with a doctor. The pair didn't look like Doctor Kris and Nurse Jessica. The nurse seemed taller than Jessica and the doctor looks like a panda. 'No offense to you doc but you do look like a panda.' she thought.

"Uhmm... Who are you?" she managed to ask them.

"I'm Yuri, one of the nurses who'll take care of Ms. Sulli and that doctor is Tao." the nurse said.

"I'm one of the three doctors who operated her." the doctor said.

"So, how is Sulli?"

"For now, she's doing fine. Her body accepts the food we inserted in ." Doctor Tao said. Krystal had to heave a sigh of relief hearing that Sulli's doing fine.

"Doctor, we need to go now. Doctor Luhan is waiting for us." Yuri interrupted.

"Oh yes, yes." Tao said. He opened the door and let himself out.

"By the way, please converse with her. It might be one of the ways to get her out of coma." Yuri added before she went out. Krystal only nodded.

"You hear that, Sulli?"

"..."

"Nurse Yuri said we need to converse to bring you back in reality."

"..."

"Sulli-ah, did you know that Minho-oppa already like you? Ever since you two met?"

"..."

"I may sound ridiculous because I haven't known you when we were kids but the way he took care of you means he really likes you."

"..."

"Remember when we first met? I hid behind a tree and there, I saw you and oppa. Oppa hugged you suddenly while you were blushing very hard. I could even see you from afar that you became a tomato. A ripe tomato that is." Krystal smiled and heard a chuckle from behind. She turned around to see the owner.

"Oppa, you're here?" Krystal widened her eyes.

"Yeah, I can't eat." Minho smiled.

"Here, sit down." Krystal offered him a seat beside her.

"So, how long have you been talking to her?"

"Since you left but we were interrupted because a doctor and a nurse came in to feed her." Krystal answered.

"What did the doctor say?"

"He said that Sulli's doing fine." As soon as Krystal finished her answer, a beautiful doctor came in. They stood up to greet the doctor.

"You must be Doctor Luhan, am I right?" Krystal asked. The doctor smiled in response.

"I won't be long. I'll just check up on Sulli's condition." Luhan, the doctor, said.

"Ok. Just take your time. We'll be waiting outside." Minho said as he stood up. He and Krystal went out for a talk.

*****

"Hey, Sulli, how are you?" Luhan greeted.

"..."

"Giving me the silent treatment, huh?" Luhan smirked.

"..."

"Don't worry, oppa will take good care of you."

"..."

"Sulli-ah, you know what? The boy who just went outside really cared for you."

"..."

"You want to know why?"

"..."

"He was there when I wasn't around. He was beside you all this time. He even stayed here just to look out for you." tears were visible in Luhan's eyes.

"..."

"Sulli-ah, Luhan-oppa is missing you already." he forced a smile while holding Sulli's hand.

"..."

"You should wake up. The boy outside, what's his name again? Minho?"

"..."

"Oh yes, Minho, I bet he wants to see you smile again."

"..."

"So please.. I don't care if you'll leave me. I don't care if you don't love me the way I love you. Just promise me that you wake up from coma and be with him."

"..."

"Sulli-ah, I love you no matter what. I don't even mind that you won't even feel the same way." he started drying his eyes.

"..."

"All I wanted is to see you smile again. Get rid of those machines so that you can be with Minho." with those words, he stood up and left the room.

*****

"Minho-ssi, may I talk to you?" Luhan asked Minho as he got out of the room.

"O-okay. Krystal, I'll be back, okay?"

"Got it. Don't worry." Krystal smiled and went in.

*****

Minho went inside Luhan's office. He was shocked to see a picture of Sulli sitting on the desk of the doctor.

"Sit down. What do you want? Coffee, tea, juice or water?" Luhan motioned him to sit down.

"Anything will do." he said as he made himself comfortable around the place.

After five minutes of waiting, the doctor arrived with classy teapots. Luhan poured tea in Minho's cup and the room was filled with silence.

"Uhmmm, doc... Why'd you call me?" Minho asked.

"Just call me Luhan." Luhan smiled.

"Luhan-hyung, why'd you call me?"

"Can I ask you something, Minho?"

"Uhh, sure?" Minho was unsure. Luhan chuckled.

"What is your relationship with Sulli?" Luhan asked as he pointed Sulli's picture on his desk.

"Uh.. We're friends."

"Since when?"

"When we were 10 with Krystal."

"You like her, do you?" Luhan leaned forward to hear the answer as if it was a top secret information.

"T-that's.... I mean who? Krystal or Sulli?"

"You know who I meant." Luhan smirked.

Minho gulped.

"Uhh.. Yes." Minho answered which made Luhan grin.

"I knew it." he leaned back to his sofa.

"How? Was I too obvious?" Minho asked.

"I've been with her ever since she was born......" Luhan stated. Minho became confused.

"If you're with Sulli ever since she was born, how come none of us, Krystal and I, saw you?" Minho raised an eyebrow.

"No, no, no... Krystal knew me. You were in Hong Kong when I came back to Korea."

"Why didn't she told me then?"

"I told her to keep it a secret." Luhan smiled.

"I don't get it."

"I told Krystal to keep it a secret. What's there not to understand?"

"I mean, why didn't show yourself all this time?"

"Oh that? When Sulli turned 5, I left her for China, my birth country...."

"Why did you do it?"

"I had to study there and finish them. And besides, I'm a doctor and a businessman."

"Huh?"

"I run a business in China. My company and her family's company are partners. From time to time, I have to go back there to check on what's going on."

Minho don't know what to say. He only nodded to Luhan to make him continue.

"Another reason why I left her was because I love her until now." that made Minho stop and widened his eyes.