Chapter XIII

MinSul

Author's POV

"Another reason why I left her was because I love her until now." that Minho stop and widened his eyes.

"I seriously don't get it. Why did you leave her when you love her?" Minho asked, a bit irritated.

 "To be honest... I don't know.." Luhan shrugged.

"What?"

"I mean, I'm not sure if she'll love me back." Luhan said as he sighed.

"So....?"

"Minho, do you know our 5-year ?" Luhan asked Minho..

"Uhhh... No? But since you just told me, yes.." Minho answered. "So, hyung, what's the problem with that?"

Luhan smirked, "Don't you feel threatened that you just learned that you have a rival? Didn't you even feel a bit irritated that I was with Sulli ever since she was born while you met her at around 5?"

Minho was put into silence. After, what seemed like an hour, he breathed in.

"Honestly, yes. I do feel threatened and irritated." Minho said.

"I know that. It's because the way you've been acting." Luhan slyly smiled. Minho's eyes widened.

"Why did you leave her when, all along, you love her?" Minho asked trying to avoid what Luhan said.

"I was nervous to tell it to her. I mean, Hello? She was five and I was ten when I left. It's hard for me, Minho."

"When you said you came back, I was 14 and she was 13, did you ever had the guts to tell her?" Minho raised his questioning eyebrows.

"Yes. I was 18 during that time. Krystal was even there to witness it." Luhan said. Minho was shock. 'Krystal was there?' he thought.

"...But she hadn't saw that Sulli rejected me because Krystal's phone rang." Luhan continued when he saw Minho's face.

"So, how did she, Sulli, reject you?" Minho was curious.

"Why do you want to know?" Luhan asked in an authoritive manner. 'To know that Sulli was never mine in the first place? To show in my face that she chose you when she can pick me?' he thought.

"I was just curious. That's all... So, how hyung?"

"Well, she told me her heart beats for another person. And that person was none other than but...." Luhan smirked as he noticed how little inclination Minho's body made.

Minho's heart started beating faster. Palpitating. Going to explode. 'Who is he? Taemin? She once told me she liked a cute boy at school but I never knew his name. And the boy that appears to be cute, according to my observation, is Taemin.'

Luhan saw Minho tensed up a little bit. 'This talk I'm having with him gets more interesting.' he thought as he smirked.

"You." Luhan said.

"Huh? Me?" Minho blinked. 'Sulli thought I was cute?' he thought and he could feel his cheeks getting a slight tinge of pink.

"Yes, you."

"Uhhhhh... Thanks?" Minho was unsure of what to say. Soon after, silence enveloped the whole room.

"Uhmm.. I should get going now. K-Krystal would probably wait for me." Minho bowed.

"Hey, would you say 'Hi' to Krystal for me?"

"Sure, hyung. Anyways, thanks for the tea." Minho left.

____________________

After Minho's exit, Luhan had to heave a deep sigh.

"Sulli-ah, if you wake up would you still remember him and forget me?" he asked as he took a step forward to the picture perching on his desk. Before he knew it, he started caressing the photo frame.

___________________

Luhan's POV

"Sulli, I know it's selfish of me but I have to get you out of coma and take you with me." I talked to her picture.

".... We can start a new life. It'll be just you and me." I said.

I know its greedy of me but what can I do? It's Sulli we're talking about. I can't simply give up on her. Not now when, especially, Minho showed up. I can't imagine myself without her. I've been hooking up on different girls and no one even came close. Not even Seohyun.

~start of flashback~

I'm already making an entrance to my new office. Actually, my new office is the main branch of Han Enterprises. When I arrived at my floor, which is the topmost and the 20th floor of the building, a woman greeted me.

"Good morning, sir Luhan, I'm Seo Joohyun, your Personal Assitant starting today." she smiled at me.

"Well that's good. I need to catch up on what's happening on the main branch. By the way, how did my cousin, Oh Sehun, managed the bussiness?" I asked her as we were nearing my door.

"He did great, sir. Actually, I wasn't his P.A. I was hired to be your P.A, sir." she answered.

"You better start working because starting today, I'll be managing the whole Han Enterprises including the other branches." I told her. She only nodded and when we reached the door leading to my office, she opened it.

"Do you need anything, sir?"

"No, but I'll buzz you if I need anything. Now go away." I shooed her. Being cold to her didn't bother me. She just nodded and walked out to her cubicle.

I slumped my back to my chair and turned it back to see the view from my glass wall. It's kinda cool because I could see the busy streets of Shanghai from this position.

"Sulli, I'm starting a new life here without seeing you. I don't know if I can handle it or not. I'm kinda desperate to move on you know.." I sighed as I took out a picture of her.

+++

After some months of working, I got attracted to Seohyun. Yes, you heard that right. I got attracted to my P.A but it don't mean I'm head over heels with her. She's just smiling and showing her cheerful side. I didn't even hear her complaining. Her laugh, definitely contagious. So what happened was that I started courting her. After months of courting, she finally said yes. I'm happy of course but as time went by, she started to distance herself away and got irritated. I asked her what's wrong but she told me it's just the time of the month that's making her moody.

'I'm not a woman but I what I know about menstruational period was that it would last for a week so how the hell would her period affect her the whole month?' I thought.

I know I'm being creepy but I can't help to stalk her so I hired a person to look out for her and after a week, I learned something. Something that would change my view of her...... She cheated.

Due to my anger taking over me, I confronted her the moment I received information that she cheated on me.

 

To: Seo

From: Lu

Seohyun, I need to talk to you.

 

From: Seo

To: Lu

I can't. I'm at my friend's house. I'm sorry. <3

 


The heart symbol irritated me. I know she's in her apartment. Without any warning, I went out to her condominium.

*SLAM*

"Seohyun, where are you!?" I shouted at the top of my lungs. After five minutes, no reply. I barged in to her room. She looked more shock than I was. I saw her with a man. [A/N: Dear Readers, Please don't think of dirty stuff. Seohyun and the unidentified man were just chatting happily when Luhan came.]

"Luhan, I can--"

"What? Explain?" I cut her off.

"Yes, let me--"

"I don't think I need an explanation." I smirked, once again cutting her off.

"Luhan--"

"What?" I know I'm turning red because of anger. "Tell me, Joohyun, what did I do to make you do this?" I asked her as I pointed the man on her couch. Calling her 'Joohyun', her real name, she knew that I'm being damn serious here.

"I..... N-No, you did nothing." she looked down.

"I should've guessed it." I smirked as I snorted with disgust. "I never knew that an inoccent looking angel like you would be a devil, a cheating angel on the inside. Bish please..." I rolled my eyes. [A/N: It's unethical for me to say the 'b' word. So I used 'bish' instead of 'that' word.]

"But---"

"Shut it, Seo Joohyun. I don't need any of your stupid spats." I snapped at her.

"Luhan..."

"Don't worry. I knew exactly how to seperate my work life from personal. So you're little secret is safe with me." I towered over her and with those words, I gracefully took my exit. 

After that incident, I never saw her again.

~end of flashback~


From that night until now, I started my 'playboy' habits. I let those girls feel my pain by dumping them. I promised to myself that only Sulli can have my heart. After all, she's the one who can understand me. She knew how I was dumped. She knew my being playboy. But the hurtful truth in those was that she NEVER knew that the feelings I harbour for her are true.

So that's why I need her to be alive. I need her to be with me. I need her.