Knocking

Institute For Angels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I didn't remember the aftermath, but a male stranger came in to tell me. I had sat motionlessly, and I didn't show any emotions until he had left. I knew that they could still see me, but at least they didn't see it in person.

My thoughts were jolted when I heard a soft knock on the neigbouring wall. The walls weren't soundproof, and I could tell since I had heard a knock. Then an urgent knock echoed the white room. I hesistantly knocked back once. Soon after, three knocks reverbrated. I didn't know how it happened, but I suddenly knew what my neighbour was knocking.

Neighbour: Hi

Me: Hi

Neighbour: Are you okay?

Me: Not really.

Neighbour: We'll get out of here.

Me: Promise?

Neighbour: Promise.

Unbeknownst to me, the person who was knocking to me smiled.

Luhan's POV:

I stare at the walls that have given me torture for 2 years and feel no different than I did when I stared at these walls a year ago. I sigh, lying on the bed, in a state of dream-like consciousness. You might think this is boring, but when you've been tortured for the past 2 years, it becomes calming, just to have a little me-time. My ears perk when I suddenly hear a bed creaking and a sigh. A female sighing. 

This room has been quiet for my 2 years in here. I act on impulse and I knock on the wall. I instantly hit myself on the head.

"Pabo. Do you think she will understand you?" I mutter to myself. "Oh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter