Awakening

Institute For Angels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up to a white ceiling. It looked like one of those hospital ceilings. I stared down to reveal a thin, white sheet and underneath was a body. I screamed like Satan was chasing me until I realized it was mine. My body. My own body that had been disfigured and mutilated. I realized I was and scanned the entire room for any clothing. I had been right, I concluded, it was a hospital room. Or it looked like one anyway. The area had included an old fashioned wooden desk and a modern sink. Atop of the desk sat a "New Century" TV. I gingerly placed a foot onto a white tiled floor, and dashed to the desk to grab the clothes set on the desk. I took a glance at the clothes, and it turned out to be a fitted white v-neck shirt with white jeggings. I had found out a clue about my captor's habits. Obviously, he or she followed New Century trends and didn't hesitate to spend money. I didn't falter in searching the entire room. What I had found didn't shock me but it didn't disappoint me either. I had located white Chuck Taylors. Apparently, my captor had an obsession with white. 

Suddenly the TV started blinked open and I found myself staring at an aged woman's face. She had put her hair up in a no-nonsense bun with a white ribbon. From what I could see of her, I saw a white 90s dress and a white ribbon tied around her neck like Anne Boleyn. She looked like a middle aged matron with natural smile lines around . I stood up with a glare on my face and started to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter