Be Sweet To Me

Always Have, Always Will
Please log in to read the full chapter
Genre: Kids!Hunhan, Kindergarten AU, Fluff  Rating: PG Word Count: 953 Summary: Sehun and Luhan fight over macarons, but a pink cupcake saves the day.     

It’s Valentine’s Day and Ms. Kim decides to throw a party for her favorite kindergarten class. After story telling, where she read them a book about the lion cub and the baby deer falling in love, she passes out macarons and chocolates for the children, instructing them to only eat it after they finish their lunch.

 

In the back of the room, at the table closest to the toys, Luhan and Sehun are both glaring at each other, arguing over who would get the last macaron.

 

“Hunnie, that mine!” Luhan snaps as he snatches the pink macaron out of Sehun’s chubby fingers.

 

“No! It mine! I touch it first!” Sehun argues as he grabs the macaron back, giving Luhan an angry look.

 

“But you already ate one!” Luhan yells as he scoots closer to Sehun and tries to wrestle it out of his sticky fingers. “You stole mine!”

 

“Nu uh! You took too long to eat, that mean you don’t want it, so now it mine!” Sehun pushes Luhan’s hands away and stuffs the last macaron in his mouth. He chews quickly in case Luhan tries to take it out of his mouth.

 

Seeing Sehun eat his favorite macaron, Luhan bursts into tears. “Hunnie so mean!” he cries.

 

Sehun stills at the sight of Luhan crying. “Hunnie not mean,” he whispers, feeling a little hurt that Luhan called him that.

 

“What is going on here?”

 

The two five-year-olds look up and find their teacher staring at them, eyes curious. Sehun glances at Luhan, who still has tears rolling down his rosy cheeks. Something tells him that he did wrong, but Sehun is too stubborn to understand.

 

“Hunnie ate my sweet,” sniffs Luhan, eyes sad as he looks at Sehun.

 

“Sehun, is this true? Did you eat Luhan’s macaron?”

 

Sehun wipes the crumbs off his face and nods. “I did.”

 

Ms. Kim sighs. “Sehun, you have to go sit in the corner now for not sharing with Luhan.” She points at the red chair in the corner, the chair that Sehun hates the most because it’s uncomfortable and there’s nothing to look at but the boring yellow wall. With a frown, Sehun gets up and slowly makes his way over to the dreaded chair.

Please log in to read the full chapter