Chapter 4

Welcome To Madtown
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I will need everyone of you to give me an update on what is going on," Mr. Kwon's voice boomed inside the small room. "Starting from Mr. Tan."

"We have already began building the construction..." 

The meeting went on and Sohyun listen to each and everyone progress. Last but not least, it was Sohyun and HeoJun turned.

"We- I mean HeoJun have come up with a themed for each level and we decided to go for a disney themes," Sohyun explained as the screen show what they have come up. 

"We decided to put it as it gives them opportunity to relieve back their childhood. Sohyun will be designing the room in a whole lot different from the disney. She will be putting imagination to it. We are yet to come up with it but it will settle in 2 weeks time," HeoJun explained. 

Sohyun caught sight of her father, and mostly his face was unreadable. She was not sure whether he was satisfy with it or not.

-.~.-.~

"Keep up the good work. We will need to keep up with the deadlines. I will issue the next meeting via email." With that they were dismissed. 

"Sohyun. I need a word with you," Her dad called her. She stopped talking to some of the staff and nodded at her father. 

She excuse herself and make way to him. 

"I see you have come up with better ideas. I wasn't expecting that. I guess working with Mr. Heo's son did you well. I expect more from you in the future," Mr. Kwon said leaving her with a small smile. 

"You did well Sohyun. Your dad just didn't express that well," she heard a voice said from behind her. 

Turning around she came face to face with HeoJun. Giving him a small smile, she nodded at what he said and turn to leave. 

He looked at her leaving with a small smile. 

You are worth much more Kwon Sohyun. You just never knew that.

-.~.-.~

"Hyunnie!" the other end answer with a scream. Seems like four people are on the other end, letting her know that she was put on speaker mood. 

Sohyun extend her phone away from her ear and chuckle at them. It was nice to finally hear their voice. 

"Yes unnie," Sohyun answer after hearing that the other end had calm down.  

"My gosh! I miss you already!" this time it was Jiyoon's voice that could be heard. She could hear the others agree. 

"I miss you girls too. Should we meet up?" Sohyun suggested.

They were called 4Minute as they were part of their own danced group in High School. They took part in shows and event which invited them. Ever since then, they were the only sisters Sohyun have. 

At hearing the maknae's suggestion. 

"Should we meet tonight? I heard there's a popular club and I wanted to go for a long time," Hyuna asked.

"Is it the one you asked last time?" Gayoon spoke. 

"Yup. Should we meet at 8?" Jihyun spoke this time. 

"Sure. I'll meet you guys there. Sent me the adress," Sohyun said as they bid their goodbyes. 

Sohyun took at quick bath and went inside her closet. 

She took out a maroon long dress with a slit at the waist that show off half and a pair of pumps. She paired it with black clutch. 

She done done her whole appearance with smokey eye make up and red lipstick. 

She done a final check up at her long mirror and put in the necessary items inside her clutch and went out. 

Sohyun walked over to her turquoise vintage mini cooper and start her engine. She type in the adress that Hyuna have sent to her gps. 

After what felt like half an hour of driving, she found the place almost familliar. 

driving to the carpark area, she try to find an empty spot and lucky for her a car have just exit from one of the empty spot.

She parked her car and exit, walking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter