Chapter 7

Welcome To Madtown
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sohyun I have already booked you a ticket to Jeju Island. You will be leaving today to confirm the design. HeoJun will followed you," Mr. Kwon said as soon as Sohyun entered his office. 

"Alright. So is the flight tonight?" Sohyun asked. 

Her dad have not looked up and just stared at his work. She try not to be pissed off since it has always been like this. 

"Yup. You can finish work and went home to pack," Her dad said. She nodded and bowed her head. 

She exit her father office and sigh. Looking at her watch it's already 4pm and she needed to check in her luggage. 

"Long face doesn't really suit you," a voice spoke. 

Sohyun looked up to be faced with HeoJun smilling at her. 

This caused Sohyun to frown even more. 

HeoJun come a little closer to Sohyun and held out his hand to her forehead to smooth the crease. 

"You're going to get wrinkle before you grow old," HeoJun said still touching her forehead and stare into her eyes. 

None of them spoke as they just looked at each other. 

Without them realising, they start to move forward towards each other. 

"Ahem.. Ms. Kwon. Your meeting is about to start," A voice spoke from behind them. 

Both of them jumped at the voice and distance themselves. Letting an awkward cough, Sohyun turned to her secretary with a small smile. 

"Let's get going," Sohyun said. Taking a slight glance to HeoJun, she walked off with her secretary right behind her. 

Just what are you thinking. You never like this.

-.~.-.~

"Since we are sending teams to Jeju Island to check on the progress. If there's anything wrong just contact the number. I have already put in all the information about the project in the yellow folder. Since I sent at least 2 people in different deparment, I need you to write a summary on what has been done so far. Do read them on your way. That will be all," Mr. Jung conclude the meeting. 

"Do you want me to pick you up?" HeoJun asked as everyone headed to the door. 

"If you like. I mean if you're okay with it then sure," she reply with a smile. 

"Sure. I'll text you once I've arrive."

"Alright then." 

They walked out of the room, giving a smile and went their separate ways.

-.~.-.~

"Let see. Clothes, check. Toiletries, check. I think that's all," Sohyun said looking at her luggage She check one last time, smilling once she found nothing missing. 

Grabbing her backpack filled with her laptop and table, and luggage, she headed downstair. 

"Sohyun come here and eat first before you go," Mrs. Kwon said from the kitchen. 

"Yes mom," Sohyun reply. 

She put her luggage and backpack at the living room and walked to the kitchen. 

She stop in her track once she saw who was in there. 

"Sohyun what are you doing there. Come sit," Her mom said as she put down the last dish and sit infront of her sister. 

Sohyun can't seem to take her eyes of her sister, whom just sat there with a smile. 

How dare she! What the hell does she think she's doing coming here. Doesn't she know that dad had banned her from coming. 

Sohyun thought sickeningly. 

"What she's doing here mom?" Sohyun asked still looking at her sister. 

Her sister smile slowly slipped away. 

"Yah! Who taught you to be rude. You should great your sister," Mrs. Kwon scolded her. 

"Does dad know?" She was looking at her mom now. 

From the corner of her eyes, she could feel her sister stiffen. 

"Does dad knows you're here Jaehyun?" Sohyun asked again looking at her sister now. 

"Stop it! I don't need this right now. Just come here and eat," Her mom said with a sigh. 

Sohyun was about to reply when her phone sounded. 

"Hello?" she answered. 

"I'm outside now," HeoJun reply. 

Sohyun let out a sigh of relief. "Alright. I'll be right there."

"Do you need me to help you?" HeoJun offered. 

Sohyun eyes widened. "No!" She shouted over the phone. Realising her mistake, she quickly apologised. "I mean I can handle it. I'm going out now."

"Alight then."

Hanging up, she closed her eyes and took a deep breathe in. 

Opening them, she looked at her mother. 

"I'll be going now," Sohyun said with a slight bow and walked to the living room, not even acknowledging her sister. 

Before exiting the door she could hear her mom's voice. 

"She's not angry with you. You know that right Jaehyun."

"I know that. I can't really balme her. She has the right to hate and blame me," Her sister said. 

You damn right. 

With one last look, she exit her house. 

Hearing footstep coming from behind her as she lock the door, she felt her luggage being held by someone. 

"Thanks HeoJun," Sohyun said with a small smile once she turned around. 

"You welcome," HeoJun return the smile.

They walked towards the car with HeoJun putting the luggage at the back of the car. Sohyun walked to the passenger seat and fastern her seatbelt. HeoJun came not shortly after. 

"You ready?" HeoJun asked as soon as he finished fastern his seatbelt. 

"Yup."

-.~.-.~

"You seem awfully quite. Somethings wrong?" HeoJun asked. 

They were sitting at a coffee shop after finishing checking in. 

"Huh?" Sohyun snapped out of her thoughts. "Uhm...Nothing."

"Alright. Just to let you know. I'm here," HeoJun said as he took a slip of his coffee. 

Sohyun nodded with a small smile. 

'Flight to Jeju Island, you may now board the plane.' The telecom spoke. 

"Come on let's go," HeoJun said as he stood up. 

Sohyun stood up and they both walked towards the entrance. 

-.~.-.~

"We wil be takiing off shortly. Please turn off your phone. Thank you for your cooperation." The pilot spoke as they began to take flight. 

"Wow! This is the first time," Sohyun muttered under her breathe as she look out the window. 

They had already take off and Sohyun admire how everything below her is so small and the way the clouds look like a fluffy cotton that she like to cuddle. 

HeoJun who heard this looked at her with eyebrow raised. "You never been on a plane before?" 

Sohyun turned to looked at him and smile. "Nope. Not that I remember. I mean I don't remember my childhood."

"Your childhood? Not one of them?"

"None. I really bad at remembering."

"Ahh... Then you should enjoy them."

"I will."

It was silent as they enjoy with Sohyun still looking out the window. 

All the memories we had together you don't remember them. Not even him. HeoJun thought as looked at her. 

-.~.-.~

"Sohyun, wake up," HeoJun said softly as she shoke her. 

Sohyun stirred but make no movement to open her eyes. 

"Sohyun if you don't wake up now, all the food will be gone," HeoJun whispered again. 

At the mention of that, she immidiately woke up. 

"Don't you dare!" Sohyun harshly whispered as she looked at him with murderous look.

"Good. Now that you're awake. Eat it. We almost landing soon," HeoJun said as he took out his folk and spoon from the plastic. 

Sohyun did the same to hers and eat the food that was being served. She was still tired due to thinking about the beach incident.

"Sohyun, do you want to take a walk?" Jota asked. She had just took a small break from their water activity. However the rest was still playing and Jihyun had magically appe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter