Chapter 5

Welcome To Madtown
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sohyun stirred on her bed as the sunlight enter from her bedroom window hit her face. She opened her eyes slihtly and groaned from the bright light. 

"You awake?" A voice spoke. 

Sitting up straight, she turned to where the voice sounded from. Her eyes almost pop out looking at the person. 

She was about to speak when something hit her hard in her head. 

"Here take this. If you want to shower, there's an extra clothes i put inside along with towels and toiletries," HeoJun said as he gave her a pill and point at the door infront of the bed.

Sohyun nodded, taking the pill and glass of water from him. Swallowing the pill, she turned to looked at him again. 

"Why am I here?" She asked. 

"You were drunk yesterday, your friends have gone home and you were left alone at the table alone. Breakfast almost ready. Come down when you're done. ," HeoJun reply, looking back at her with an unreadable expression. 

Sohyun felt somethng wasn't right. Something was amiss. 

Shaking her head to dismiss the thought, she thank him once more before going to the bathroom. 

Upon entering, the towel were folded on the counter along with the clothes. Which consist of sweatpants and t-shirt. 

-.~.-.~

Tying the sweatpants tightly, she opened the door and headed outside. She hold the towel in her hand and headed along the corridor that leads to the living room. Since she have been here before, she knew where the kitchen is. 

Upon arriving, she walked to where HeoJun is, whom is flipping pancake.

"Hope you like american breakfast," HeoJun asked, sensing Sohyun coming in.

"Not at all," Sohyun reply as she sat on the kitchen counter, watching HeoJun cooked. 

It still amazed her. He was totally perfect. Have good manners, can cook, a successfull business. The looks and money. What does he not have. 

 "You're eyes might pop out if you keep staring at me," HeoJun said turning to loked at her with an amused smile. 

Sohyun's eyes widened at being caught staring him. 

"I-i'm not. I-i was just... " she paused, looking around her to come up with something, HeoJun watched her with his eyebrow crooked up. "Just what y-you're cooking. That's right,"

HeoJun looked at her with a chuckle before turning back to the stove, 

"Whatever make you happy marshmellow," 

"Really now," Sohyun exasperate. "A new nickname,"

"I got my reason."

"And that would be?" 

"It's my secret," HeoJun said with a finger on his mouth and wink at her. 

Sohyun just scrowled at him.

"Come on let's eat," HeoJun said bringing the plates to the dining table. 

Sohyun hopped off

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter