Letters to G.O

Letters To MBLAQ

November 1, 2014

Wah! Our honey vocal Jung Byunghee! Happy Birthday hyungie! How old are you again? You might need a walking stick next year kkk I'll buy you one.

I wish I could say happy birthday to your face, but I'm too much of a coward to face you and see the hatred in your eyes. I'm sorry for being so selfish hyung, I'll reflect on my actions and be better in the future.

Until the day we can see each other again, happy birthday Fur G.O~!

 

He sat on his bed, phone in hand, his finger slowly moving over the bright screen.

Happy birthday G.O oppa^^

Smile oppa

I love you, Byunghee, happy birthday!

Love you, happy birthday!

The overflowing love from their fans toward G.O brought a small smile to his face. He scrolled through all of the older’s mentions on Twitter, seeing all the birthday wishes he got. Despite everything, their fans were still by their side.

Can I still call them my fans, though?

He buried his head under his pillow, ignoring the angry meow Dadoong let out as he was thrown off it.

 

 

July 6, 2016

You and Seungho hyung are out of the army at last. Wah! Has it been really 18 months? How are you hyung? I hope you are feeling well. I saw the pictures of your last meeting with the others on Twitter. The buzz cut doesn't suit you kkk, your head looks like an egg. Wish I could have been there with you, but I'm still a coward. I wonder if you still hate me like you said, before the concert. I still cherish you hyung. I will buy your new solo album when it comes out.

 

MBLAQ’S SEUNGHO AND G.O RETURN FROM MILITARY SERVICE. TRIO TO HOLD CONCERT IN AUGUST.

 

He couldn’t get past the headline. He couldn’t go through another article talking about how he and Joon had left; how they always mentioned MBLAQ was a trio now. How he had lost contact with them when he left J Tune Camp for YG.

How he was a traitor.

“Yah! Doongie, help me out here, will ya!” Seungri yelled from the treadmill. He was panting loudly, holding onto the bars tightly with his feet in the air. “Get off your damn phone and turn this thing off!”

“I told you not to put it too fast, Seungri!” he yelled back, pocketing his phone, and walking over to the machine. The maknae of BIGBANG had returned from Japan a couple of days ago, and had begged him to help him work out. “Who are you trying to impress? CL-ssi?”

“Shut up and help me!” Seungri said, blushing crimson.

Chuckling he turned down the machine, and watched Seungri place his feet down on the treadmill.

“Man, I’m hungry! Let’s go eat something!”

“You’re never going to lose weight if you keep eating noodles right after exercising.”

“I get hungry, man!”

“That’s the point.”

Seungri draped an arm over his shoulder, and pulled him down to the cafeteria. “I want jjajangmyeon.”

“Don’t ask me to exercise with you again,” he said to the younger.

Seungri pouted all the way down to the cafeteria.