Final Chapter (2)

This author dream with Zico

 "My name is Woo Ji Ho.Or people call me Zico."I'm breathless that time."Nice to meet you.I'm Shin Ha Jin and she is Seohyun."We said and headed to our car."Unnie,I have to meet my friends at Lotte World."She said.Just as she wanted to hail a cab,I stop her."You can ride the car.I'll just hail a cab."She stop me."I insist.Your father already bought me a ticket to go here.So I owe you.But I'll get a better one."She said and I hug her."Then,have a happy day then!"I shouted.I grabbed her luggages and drop it in the boot.Just as I want tp sit in the passenger seat,Zico stop me."You should sit behind."As I am so stubborn,I just sit at the passenger seat and buckle my seatbelt.

 

 "Right now is 5:00 p.m and my meeting will start 6:00 p.m..So,let's go to our hotel first and unpack my bag.After that,go to my father's company for the meeting."I said as he listen carefully."Arrasso."He said and drove us to a hotel.I unpack my bag and get ready for the meeting.I went to the lobby and found Zico was standing beside the car.I snter the car and we went to my father's company.When we arrive,he parked the car near the entrance."You can go fetch Seohyun and play with her and her friends.My meeting will finish extremely late."I take a look at my watch and it's already 5:50 p.m.."It's okay,I'll just wait."I look at him in disbelief.

 

 "Are you kidding me?! It finish at 10:00 p.m..You can go and play with Seohyun."I said but he insist.Why do people in my dream are so nice that make me annoyed?!"Urgh,suit yourself and don't complain anything to me."I said and head to the meeting room.When the meeting is already finish,I went to where Zico parked the car and it's still there.I look inside and saw he is asleep."Zico,wake up and go to the Jungle Cafe.Seohyunnie is there."He slowly open his eyes and yawn.So cute~~ "Leggo!~"I shouted and he drove.When we arrived,we saw Seohyun and her friends are chatting."Oh unnie,these are my friends,Tiffany,Yoona,Nickhun and Lee Seunggi."She said and pointed to each of them.I bow and greeted them.

 

 "Finally! I can meet the billionare's daughter!"Tiffany and Yoona shriek in unison."You guys knew me?"They nodded."Your face often came out in magazines."I just hold my laughter seeing them being dorks.I looked around and see that the seats are occupied."We shall sit somewhere."Zico whisper to me and I nodded.