Final Chapter (4)

This author dream with Zico
I laid on my bed and called Seohyun as I'm so bored."Yah,Seo Joohyun.Where are you? I'm bored in our room.Nobody to play with."I said."You can watch dramas."She said and she chuckle.Who is she with? "But I have to watch drama with somebody."I did some aegyeo just to convice her."Sorry,I'm with my boyfriend.You can ask Zico to watch it with you.BYE!"She hung up.Such a good friend she is. I knock on the door that led me to his room and Zico open it."Do you have some ramyun?"I asked and he nodded."Can you watch some dramas with me while eating ramyun?"He thought a while and nodded.I grin at him."Komawo!"I said and he return to his room to brought some ramyun. He enter my room and gave me a cup of ramyun.I slurp it while watching 'No breathing'.I love this movie! Well,maybe because the casts are Yuri,Lee Jongsuk and Seo Inguk but the movie is so good! No doubt.When there is a part where Seo Inguk pulled a cart with Yuri in it.He is so strong.Well because he did it while climbing a cliff! "Woah,he is so strong."I mutter in amazement.Suddenly I felt something heavy on my shoulder."It should be girls doing this."I scoff and jist let him sleep on my shoulder.I put the cup on the table and wake Zico. "Sleep in your room."He nodded and went to his room."When will Seohyun come back."And then I heard laughter outside my room.I open the door and saw Seohyun is drunk."Woah,did you gave her alcohol?"I asked her boyfriend,Yonghwa."Nae,since I drank alcohol and I kinda.....forced her."He mutter the last word."Whatever.Just go back to your home."I shoo-ed him out and threw Seohyun on my bed. "Yah,don't you dare to take the whole bed yours."I warned her but maybe she didn't heard it she slept on the whole bed.Great,now I have nowhere to slept.I took a pillow and my own blanket.Yes,I brought my own blanket to wear it in the airplane. The next morning I woke up but I'm not on the floor.But ai'm on a bed."Where am I? This is not my room."I look around and recognize it immediately."Oh,this is Zico's..."I said and sighed.I look on the floor and saw Zico is laying."Ugh,why did he has to brought me here."I cover his body with a blanket and went to my room. "Seohyun wake up! We have an event to attend!!"I shouted while jumping on the bed.I don't know what will people reactions to see the billionaire's daughter hopping in a bed like a dork.She woke up and took a bath. Then I woke to the reality and go to school.How I wish I can continue this dream.