Final Chapter (3)

This author dream with Zico

 We sat somewhere that is close by curtain."Woah,it's really pretty..."I gasped in amazement.There are swings,floating table,waterfall beside us and lilies under us."This is my first time in a dream and reality to be here."I mutter and Zico smile proudly.A waiter arrived and we took our orders."I'll order beef steak with black paper sauce.Also orange juice.What about you?"I asked but he just shook his head."That's all."The waiter bow and left."Where did they found this place? It's effing beautifull!"I squeal like a little girl.

 

 I admire the view and the food came."Thank you."I bow a little bit and the waiter left."You don't want some?"I asked and he nodded."I shall asked for another fork and knife."I mumble but got stop by Zico."It's okay."He said and took my fork and knife.He will not do it right? He slice the steak and shove it in his mouth."Maa!"He said while smiling.I just smile awkwardly.I ate the steak hungrily and drank my orange juice.Zico sometime will sip some of my drinks.Suddenly someone appear from outside that startled us."Hello,since you guys are our VVIPs,we will serve you a bowl of ice cream and a couple ring."He said as a waiter came out from behind him and put the ice cream and two boxes shaped heart on the table.

 

 The ice cream looks delicious! "Enjoy your foods!"He said and left.I'm totally in love with this restaurant! I ate and suddenly Zico took my left hand.He wore the ring to my finger and hand me another ring.Asked me to wear it to his finger.I wore it to his finger and he smile."We really looks like a couple."I said and we chukle.After the romantic dinner,we went out to pay but overheard Seohyun and her friends conversations."Pur plan is working! Hooenthey willl come out and reveal they are a couple."Tiffany squeal and they agreed with her.Okay......awkward.

 

 "Let's get out of here."I suggested and he nodded.We went back to our hotel and went to our room.