Final Chapter (1)

This author dream with Zico

 I looked around and saw many pupils were chatting with their friends.Today is my graduation day and yeah,I'm in a senior year.It's my LAST senior year.I'll miss my friends! Okay,with the introductions,I'm Shin Ha Jin and I have a neighbour that is my friend.I called her Seohyun because she likes Seohyun.So just imagine that she is Seohyun.When the principal called my name,I climb up the stage and rook the flower.I gave a speech and saw my friends were giving me thumbs up happily.After that,I receive a text message from my father.

 

 My father (in my dream) is a CEO of a company.I'll inherit it.I'm so lucky in this dream! Actually my father (in reality) is just a COO.Okay,this is my father's text message.

 

From : PAPA

To : Ha Jin

 

 Ha Jin-ah,go back home and pack your bag.I have bought a ticket flight to go to Korea (I'm a Malaysian).Seohyun is following you.

 

 I beam in happiness and quickly went back to my house and pack my bag.I saw Seohyun is outside my house and we went to the airport."I'll call my dad first."I said to Seohyun as she nodded and took a sip of her drink."Appa,there will be a tour guide right?"My appa just hum the answer."Nae,gomawo appa! Annyeong!" I hung up cheerfully and take a look at my watch."Seo,let's go.We will board our flight in 20 more minutes!" I said as I hopped excitedly to the counter.I gave her our ticket and we board the flight.After hours,we arrived at Incheon Airport.

 

 I search for our tour guide and saw a guy wearing shade holding a paper with our names."Oh,it's that guy!"I shouted and grabbed Seohyun by arm.We stood in front of our tour guide and asked him."Are you our tour guide?"I asked and he nodded.Suddenly I receive a text message from my mom.Not that important though.I heard Seohyun gasping."What happened?"I asked her and she point her finger to our tour guide.'What's with our tour guide?'I said and turn around.

 

 This time,my eyes widen in shock.It's Zico for god sake!! Our tour guide was Zico! I'm fangirling hard in my mind.But I keep it cool since I'm the daughter of a billionare."Oh,what is your name?"I asked.