four

sweet revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's already been a week since i worked at xi's company, but still didn't get to see luhan. It seems like he extending his bussiness trip. Well i don't really need to see him actually. I just need to shatter his company.

Because it was his wealth that made my sister couldn't oppose him of what he did toy sister. Because of his family's power, he could crush my family into nothing.

I start by looking at how honest the company paid its tax. I've learned that eventhough the company was a big one, they're still greedy enough to not fully pay its tax and do manipulation. They would minimize the profit by creating a fake expenses or simply hiding payment that related to tax. If they got to find out by goverment, i could guarantee you, the company would get eaten by the media and netizen. The price that they need to pay would be huge and sure it would lead it to a brink of bankruptcy.

That's my plan. Expose xi's company dirty secret.

but like so many people said, it was easier said than done. After like many weeks i searched for a hint of manipulation data, i reach to a conslusion that xi's company is really transparent. It paid and reported its tax according to its real revenue. I know xi's company is really big. But i didn't know that it didn't even waver to not keep that money.

The tax they paid is no joke. And what surprise me more, they didn't even miss one single payment of tax. The amounts are always right and the payments are right in time. It really has a tight up system and work mechanism. It's amaze me.

I'm starting to get worry. What should i do. I scratch my scalp abruptly while looked at the piles of tax document. I didn't want to do something criminal to crush this sompany.

Suddenly someone tap my shoulder and find out it is junmyeon.

"hi minseok."

"oh hi junmyeon. Is there anything you want to talk?" i said as i turn around my seat.

"you haven't opened the email i guess?" he asked.

"what's email?" when i want to turn around to check the email, he stopped me.

"you don't need to check it. we have to hurry. Today is our GM's birthday. He invites us to have lunch with him." he explained.

It suprises me. I never thought i would meet him this fast. My position's not high enough to actually get involve with him.

I take my phone and my wallet and follow junmyeon right behind. There is another buliding right next to the building where i work. It belongs to xi's company too. It fills with any kinds of restaurant.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter