Epilogue

Horror Stories from Seoul I

Epilogue

 

Donghae and Hyukjae were walking along the narrow streets. The molten, watery snow wet their shoes and the chill of early spring smarted their ears.

Hyukjae looked at his friend with  glee; he seemed to have fully recovered and had become his old self again.

While walking and blabbering they passed by their old high school. On the playing field they noticed a group of young boys playing football. Despite the cold and snowy mash the boys were tirelessly running after the ball, taking the game seriously. Suddenly one of the boys, probably a wingman, kicked the ball so hard that it flew into the bushes. The other boys made a sound of annoyance and told him to bring it back quickly.

“Reminding you of someone?” asked Hyukjae and laughed when Donghae punched him playfully. They passed by the playing field, the high school’s building, and continued their stroll.

 

The young boy followed the ball and started to scour for the ball in the bushes. He found it and picked it up with satisfaction on his face and was about to go back to his friends when he noticed something strange. A pair of lights, hypnotizing and almost calling him. He turned his head and looked back at the field. But when he turned again, the lights were gone.

The boy stepped back, insecurely, and ran away.

It must’ve been some kind of  hallucination, he thought. 

 


This is it, this is the end of my first fanfiction. Thank you all for subscriptions. I'll make my second horror series even better, so you'll like it more =^ ^=.

Please, look forward to my new story coming up in a few weeks.  It will be a comedy one-shot and the main character will be Infinite's Sunggyu!

Edit.: The comedy one-shot is unfotunately deleyed. It's not that simple as i thought to write something funny, you know? Anyway, I've got plenty ideas for other stories so don't worry. In few weeks I'll post something good.

Love,

Meg