Two

First Love

Dun~ dun!!! Here it is!! ^^ enjoy!

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

They made their way slowly to each other, her with shy steps, and him, with confident strides. As they finally met in middle of the hardwood floors, he striked his usual smirk. “Hey, you” he said.

 

“Hey you, yourself.” Hayi said with a taunting smile.

 

“ Why are you here alone, i could not bring myself to assume that a lady as fine as you are, came without a companion?” he lightly.

 

“Well, you could, because you assumed right. I’m just standing here waiting for a gallant knight to come swoon me and sweep me off my feet.” She replied casually.

 

He let out a bark of laugh, and she giggled at his dorky laugh.

“Seriously though, why didn’t you just come to me? I didn’t want to leave you without company, where’s my mom anyway? I thought she was with you?” He looked around to search for his mother.

 

“Your mom went to the powder room, and no, i didn’t want to bother you, you seem so happy catching up with the boys. Besides, i’m fine by myself” Hayi replied while fixing his tie and lapels.

 

“Nonsense, i bet the boys would love your company as well. And what do you mind by fine? This is your day too, you know. You’re suppose to be the happiest. You should mingle and be surrounded by people, not sipping drinks alone beside the beverages table” He started to protests lowly.

 

“Well, i’m not alone now, though” She peeked through her lashes and smiled at him.

 

He flashed her his pearly whites, “That, you aren’t.”

 

The band prepared to play the final song of the night. With a quiet tick of the cymbal, the backing vocals crooned a tune, and the familiar melody striked her. He seemed to notice too, and with a slight bow, offered her his hand. “One final dance for one special lady?” he asked.

 

“Why not,” replied Hayi “I have nothing better to do anyway, besides greeting several hundred guests and  attending to fussy in-laws.” “And apparently, now i have to amuse a certain groom for a dance.” Hayi placed her hand on his outstretched one.

 

He only smiled at her witty remark. He took Hayi’s hands and placed it around his neck, while he placed his hands at the small of her back.

 

I like you and it’s been a while
All day, I think of you
As I’m walking down the street, listening to music
You suddenly come before my eye

 

As the song started, they began to sway to her favorite song.  A song she had once presented to him on his 19th birthday party with close friends at some karaoke cafe.

 

He wanted nothing more than to hear her sing once again at that time, for she had developed some kind of a stage fright after a straight-up failed recital. She missed the beat and failed to harmonize a couple of times, but when the song ended,  he greeted her with a hug, a kiss, and thank you’s when she got off the stage. When it should be her thanking him because he had helped her overcome her fear.

 

 She smiled as she recalled the memory, and she placed her chin on his shoulder.

 

 “Are you happy, Hayi-ah?” he whispered to her ear.

 

She sighed with contentment, and whispered back “I’m really happy, Hanbin-ah”.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It's Hanbin!!!!!!!! kyaaaaahhhh!!!

*clears throat* but anyway, here's an update! let me know what you guys think! ^^

Kamsahamnida!

Oh and by the way, the song's Lee Hi - One Sided Love