Four

First Love

Sorry for the long wait! but here it is! new chapter!! ^^

Read at your own risk (No there's no ual content or anything of that likes)

 

 

 

 

Hanbin stilled. His eyes widen at the words Hayi just said. He kept a stoic expression for a while, seeming to be at a loss for words, while Hayi gazed up at him with expectance. Just as he was about to open his mouth to respond, a loud voice called out his name, snapping them out of their reverie, making them both turned to the direction of the caller.

 

“...Bin-ah!! Hanbin!! Oh!! Hayi-ah!! There you are, They’ve been looking for the both of you!” Bobby exclaimed with a loud voice, while pretending to wipe sweat from his forehead “I’ve searched for the bot of you everywhere! Hurry Hanbin-ah! The last photo session’s about to start! Your parents’ getting impatient!” Hanbin looked torned, turning his head repeatedly between Hayi and Bobby. “B-but I..” He stuttered.

 

Hayi released Hanbin from her embrace and gave him a little push “Come on now, shoo away.” She gestured with her hands for him to get going “Can’t have a wedding photoshoot without the groom! Don’t keep your bride waiting!” She said with a chuckle.

 

Hanbin flushed and gave her a little smile “O-okay ..... i’ll get going.” He turned and made a little run to his best man, who had been calling him impatiently.

 

“Oh and Hayi-ah!” Bobby called her name again, grabbing her attention. “The hotel representatives wants to settle some documents with you after the event ended, and your assistants have been sweating bullets ever since you went M.I.A about 15 minutes ago, apparently they had some troubles regarding the downpayment for the florist, but they already had it cleared out and settled.” He informed her before he turned away to join Hanbin.  She nodded her head quickly and turned to search for her assistants. She mentally slapped herself for being so careless. As an event organizer, she should know better that they work in a fast paced job, and everything can happen within minutes. She sighed and thanked god that everything was already settled.

 

Just as she was about to walk into the crowd, she heard Hanbin called her name. Before she was able to respond, suddenly a pair of strong arms cradled her from behind. She let out a surprised gasp, and then she felt Hanbin kissed her hair with a loud smooch and said “Congratulation Hayi-ah, i’m so proud of you.” She could hear glee in his voice.

Her lips stretched to a wide smile, and she felt tears started to well up in her eyes. She turned around to face him and cradled his face in her hands. “Thank you Hanbin-ah” She said with glistening eyes. “ Congratulations to you too. I really wish you nothing but the best” She pulled him into a tight hug.

He reciprocated the hug and said to her ear “I love you.”

 

She released him and said “And I, you” as the first tear started to trail to her cheek.

 

He wiped her tear with his thumb. Bobby’s voice got louder and angrier, Hanbin rolled his eyes before finally turning his head to Bobby who had been yelling his name repeatedly “Allright already!!” He said impatiently and went towards red-faced Bobby who is in the verge of cussing.

 

Hayi let out a loud laugh when Bobby tried to smack Hanbin in  the head, only to fail when Hanbin swiftly avoided the attack, and told him not to ruin his hair.

 

Hayi sighed a little and smiled as she watch the two friends went away.  She snapped out of her thoughts and recalled Bobby’s words, and remembered that she had matters to attend to.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

She sighed tiredly as she finally finished the last settlement regarding Hanbin’s wedding event. Hayi felt parched, and she headed towards the beverages table. She sighed appreciatively after her first sip of cold infused water, and gulped down the rest of her drink quickly. When she lowered the crystal glass from , she spotted a very familiar face, and she put down her glass quickly to make her way towards the person.

 

He was conversing with Bom, and she could hear glimpses of their conversation as she was nearing where they were standing at. “.....good, very good job. You’ve outdone yourself again this time chef, .....so proud of you..” “ ...That crab corn salad!”  “but i heard i’m not supposed to be congratulating on a job well done, though...” “You’re gonna make a good father! Don’t worry” Hayi could hear Bom chatter excitedly.

 

Hayi came up from behind him and encircled her arms around his slender waist. He jerked a little out of surprise, and relaxed when he realized it’s her when he looked down at the hands encricling his torso, by the platinum black ring that adorned her left ring finger.

 

She looked up at his face from behind his shoulder and whispered “I missed you.” Before she tiptoed and kissed his cheek.

 

He leaned towards her lips, prolonging the kiss, and she released with a loud smack. “Well, you were quite busy” He replied good naturedly but she can still sense a little bitterness in his tone.

 

“Hey, i owed him that last dance, i couldn’t deny him that request when he couldn’t go to our wedding party!” She replied defensively. Hanbin hadn’t been able to attend her wedding party, because he was abroad at that time, working in a collaboration with a very well knowned American producer. He sent them his best regards along with a beautiful bouquet of purple lilacs, and requested her a dance the next time they were to attend someone’s wedding. And apparently, that wedding turned out to be his.

 

“I know, i know, i’m sorry, no need to get so worked up” He finally turned and pinched her nose. She crinkled her nose and pouted her lips, clearly not satisfied with his apologies.

 

He smiled amusedly, leaned down,  and pecked her in the lips. She gasped and gave his chest a weak shove while smiling widely, despite her scolding words that people are watching.

 

“Aigoo.. you little kids and your PDA’s, do you really need to rub it in front of my face” Bom muttered from beside them in a mocking tone. “I guess it’s my cue to take off....Anyyeong kids! Play safe!” she waved and made a dramatic exit.

 

“It’s a little too late for that noona!” He called after Bom.

 

Hayi pinched his arms and told him to be quiet.

 

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After they all had sent off Hanbin and his bride on their newlywed car, guests are starting to leave one by one, only close friends and relatives waited until the very last minute to leave. Hayi waited patiently while his husband said his goodbyes to the boys. The boys all tried to persuade him to have one more round of drinks in the hotel bar, but he had declined and said that Hayi needs to rest, it wouldn’t be good to tire her too much, her being in the early stage of pregnancy and all. The boys all nodded in understanding and said their partings to them one by one. Chanwoo was the last one to gave him a side hug and slap in the back “Drive carefully hyung! Oh and congratulation once more Hayi noona!”

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

OMO. I just could imagine all you faces while reading this -------> O_o

Okay. first of all i'm sorry i completely trolled you. This was my idea of storyline from the beginning, i'm not doing this on purpose!! You know i love all of you TT_TT

Why did i make a story line like this? idk, i guess this kind of story line always intrigued me, the one where you make the readers keep guessing, with a good plot twist and not to forget, a little bit angst.

So yeah i'm sorry if i dissapoint you, but if you must know!! i totally ship BIHI all the way!! ^^

 

Thank you for the subscribes and comments guys!! This story is not over yet! pls keep watching over me!^^