On Bended Knees: Two

On Bended Knees

“Yo, Man.” Mark swiftly jumps then sits on Jackson’s desk, startling the owner. “Yah, can’t you greet people in a more ‘normal’ way?” He snickers, getting up to grab lunch since it’s break time already.

“This is my most normal way of greeting people,” Mark replies with a cheeky grin, and Jackson pretends to hit him. Mark dodges and laughs.

“Let’s hang out with the others after school,” Mark says finally. Jackson raises an eyebrow. “The others?” “Yes, we got busier these days and we can’t do it by just the six of us—in conclusion, we need your help.”

Letting out a soft sigh, Jackson shakes his head. “I don’t want to.” Then he walks past Mark without saying anything, who grabs his arm quickly. “Aw, c’mon, we’re lack in number.” Mark pleads, and Jackson scoffs. “Hyung, I quit- I don’t want to do it anymore. Besides—“

Mark knows, Jackson must be worried about Youngji, his girlfriend.

“I promise I will take care of those guys,” Mark promises, making Jackson scoffs once again. He knows though, Mark is a type of person who keeps his promises, and he knows exactly he can always trust that hyung of him. He’s just worried about ‘the others’ Mark has been talking about.

“I still don’t want to,” Jackson shakes head firmly, and Mark presses his lips to a firm line before saying, “We really need your help. If you change your mind, you know where to find me.” He finishes with a nod, then jumps from Jackson’s desk to exit his classroom.

Jackson is left irritated. *How am I supposed to work with them again?!* 

 

 


 

70 subscribers with just one chapter, I'm speechless. Thank you and please look forward to the next chapters! <3