It's a Boy!

Not in This Lifetime
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daddy Luhan

“Mark!” I screeched feeling my blood pressure rise to a dangerous level as I held my head in annoyance.

“Honey calm down you’re going to bust a blood vessel,” Eunae sighed as she patted my shoulder.

“How can you not be angry? You have seen this report card right? 24 days of unexcused absence as well!” I huffed as she ran a hand through her hair and leaned back into the couch beside me.

“I’ve learned not to get my hopes up” she chuckled as I glared at her and she cleared “Uhm I mean yes punish him how dare he represent the Lu household like this geez”

“Could you try and be a bit more concerned about our child?” I scoffed as she rolled her eyes.

“Luhan you do realize he does it just to tick you off. I have to convince him just to go to school in order to keep you from having an aneurism” she said exasperatedly.

“Yo~~~” an unphased voice entered the room and I could feel my blood begin to boil.

“Don’t “Yo~~~” me young man and sit your down,” I scolded as he nodded and took a seat across from us “Can you explain this to me?” I shut my eyes and threw the report card at him.

“What did I say about the colorful language?” Eunae scolded me as I glared back at her “Nevermind continue oh wise one” she scoffed raising her hands in defeat gaining a small snicker from our son.

“Dad it’s not as bad as it looks,” Mark broke the tension trying to contain his laughter as he picked the paper up off the coffee table.

“How the is it supposed to look? You are four spots away from being at the bottom of your class and you have missed 24 days out of this semester which were all unexcused I might add,” I huffed as he ran a hand through his hair not looking at me.

“At least I’m not at the bottom of my class” he mumbled making me roll my eyes.

“It is true sweetie” Eunae chimed in making me even more irritated.

“Why do you always protect him like that?” I scowled making her stand up.

“Mark stop pissing your dad off on purpose” she groaned and walked over to the bar and poured herself a small drink “and Luhan honey loosen up a bit sophomore year for everyone and you know it,”

“This is unexceptable!” I yelled and she shot me a look telling me to shut the hell up.

“Mark I’ll deal with you later” she glanced over her shoulder making him stand up and bow ninty degrees.

“Yes, eommoni” he said curtly and shuffled out of the room.

“How do you get him to obey so effortlessly?” I sighed in envy as she poured another drink and brought it to me.

“Mother always know what’s best don’t you know” she smirked and took a sip of the amber liquid “I’ll talk to him but you both need to find some way to bond”

I nearly cringed at the word. Bond. Funny I’ve been trying to bond with him the day he was Eunae announced she was pregnant.

18 years ago

“Yah Luhan you sneaky bastard!” I shielded myself with a pillow as Eunae beat me with one of her tennis shoes “How dare you ing do this to me!”

“Do what?!” I yelled as she stopped hitting me.

“Don’t yell at me!” she shrieked and burst into tears.

“Honey what’s wrong?” I pulled her into my embrace as she continued to cry.

“You yelled at me,” she sobbed and I looked over to my grandma who was also in the room for help but she just shrugged with a smirk and left the room.

“But why were you hitting me?” I asked as she stopped crying and looked at me red eyes.

“You got me pregnant and now my ing feet swell, my pants don’t fit, and you have the ing audacity to walk around perfectly fine when I’m sufferi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter