XLKSLBCCDTKS 1

Twelve Dwarves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Here. You can sleep in my room and I'll sleep in Baek's." Chanyeol handed Eunmi a soft baby blue blanket. Eunmi look around the room. She takes the blanket from him and asks. "Is it okay with you? I mean, if I can't go back to the 'real world' that mean I've to sleep in your room...forever." Eunmi stare at Chanyeol who a little bit taller from other dwarves besides Kris. "It's okay. Moreover, I always sleep in his room." He said with a wide grin. Eunmi nodded with his answer. "Okay then, I sleep first. Goodnight." By that goodnight remark, she walks to the bed and dozing off into her dreamland. "Goodnight." Chanyeol whisper switching off the light and close the door carefully, afraid that he might wake Eunmi up.

Chanyeol's POV

"Ahh!" Chanyeol yelled. He shock because all of his friends were standing in front of his room. "Yah! You guys make me shocked! Lucky I don't have heart attack." Chanyeol said while patted his chest. "tch. Like I care." Tao snapped and rolled his eyes. "Yah!" Chanyeol yelled again and with that, he get a smack on his head by D.O. "Stop being childish guys." D.O said while glaring at the two childish guys dwarves.

End of Chanyeol's POV       

“So, what are you guys doing in front of my room huh?” he ask by his friends sudden arrival. Not to mention, IN FRONT OF HIS ROOM! And ALL of them.

“Did she ask you something?”

“Did she ask why you’re a dwarf?”

“Did you say something to her?”

“Did s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter