Prologue III

Twelve Dwarves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunmi's Pov

"Eunmi. Park Eunmi. And nope, I don't have a boyfriend." I answered while my eyes looking around the cottage. Nice.

"Wow I had a chance!"

"She won't choose you. Don't you ever dreaming about it."

"Like you got a chance too!" 

I rolled my eyes looking at Tao and Chanyeol bickering. Childish.

"Stop it guys." D.O said and slapped the back of their heads.

"Eunmi, come have a cup of tea." Suho lead me towards the living room.

I sat down when Suho offered me. Okay.. Kind of awkward.

"So.. how did you come here?" Suho ask me and everyone's attention were on me. I sighed.

"Err.. don't know?" Some of them gasped in schocked and some of them stay still like they were expected the answer from me. 

"I see." Suho nodded.

"C-Can I g-go home..now?" I said a bit rumble.

Silence filled the living room. Am I say something wrong?

"You can't!!" Baekhyun said.

"Why?" I said and my voice cracked because I'm scared and sad that the dwarves will do anything bad to me and by that, maybe it's the reason they didn't let me go back to my home.

"Be-because it's already night and it's dangerous for you to go outside. So you have to stay here." Chanyeol said with nervous voice. Something fishy.

"So I can go back to my home tomorrow?" 

"NO!!!" They said in unison. I jump aback. Startled. I raised my eyebrow at them. Confused with their answer.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter