Prologue I

Twelve Dwarves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay, you guys have to send your assignment that I've gave by next week. Remember, this is an important one. If you guys didn't work properly for it, I don't have any choice but to give you guys a low marks."

"Geez, she don't have to say it over and over again." Sora said with her annoy look.

"Be polite Kang Sora, lucky you Mrs. Kim didn't heard what you said." Yes, Sora is my best friend what I can say about her, she's quite casual and didn't even care what people said about her. And she's the only one that willingly friends with me.

You guys must be confused who is 'ME' right? Okay let me introduce myself, my name is Park Eunmi. I live in.. I think I have to keep it secret.. perhaps. Seoul Academy is my school and yeah, I'm a scholarship student.. well, I'm not from a wealthy family how can I say I'm from 'that' family even I,myself don't have family. I live ALONE.. my parents died when I'm 5 years old. After that, I live with my grandmother about 12 years and she died last year. So here I am living all alone in this world depending with inheritance that my grandmother left for me. But I'm not a person that do not know how to be independent, so on weekends I work part time until night. By that, I earn some money that I can use for my needs.

"Eunmi! Eunmi-ah!" Sora yelled at me make me snapped out of my thought.

"Y-Yes?" 

"Did you hear me or not? Dreaming huh?" Smirked apply in her face

" What did you say?" I said and smile shyly.

Sora rolled her eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter