Final

Brother you say...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun kiss you and you kiss him back.

 

 

 

The end.

Hope you like it, Comment, subscribe and upvote! Hope you guys enjoy it ^^

...

..

.

                                            You Gotta be Kidding Me.                                                                         

 

 

 

 

 

HAHAHAHA

JUST TROLLING

The oneshot is down there xDD

 

 

Firstly, WHAT THE HECK DID I WRITE. K bye. *hides in a corner, ready to get 'booed'*

Don't mind the typos, grammar and broken english please ouo

You groan when the sun blaze through the window. “Ah~ Oppa close the curtain.” you whined before you heard a chuckled through the room. “No no. You need to wake up now.” another voice said. “Jagiya ireonaaaaaaa~~~” he peck your lips as the start of your morning routine. “I need more sleep.” you said as you pull the blanket over your head but got stopped by him, “Wake up before I slap you.”. “Hing π–π” you whine again before getting up and rub your still sleepy eyes.

“Good morning~” he slung his arms around you and peck your lips. “Good morning Kai oppa.” you smiled at him.

“Breakfast is ready.” he give a quick peck and leave the room. “Thank you Dyo omma~~~” you chimes happily.

“Congrats for waking up not by my slap.” he laugh and you pout, “Bad Sehunie.”. He laugh again before give you a peck like the others and left.

“Don’t forget to give a peck to the leader too.” you smile at him and give Suho a peck before he leave.

“Your whine is always cute to meeee~~” he sings and you ask him to go lower.  He obeyed as he can’t stop grinning. “Thank you Chanyeol oppa. You’re cute too.” you give him a peck and he smile happily before turning to leave you with your happy-go-lucky brother who is sitting next to you.

“How about me jagiya?” he pout cutely while blinking his puppy eyes. “Oppa you already peck me.” you roll your eyes playfully. “Aaa~ Kiss me again~~” he whined. “No oppa. Just one for each member.” you said when he suddenly pin you down the bed and kiss you by force.

“Yeah~!!!” he cheered. “I can’t believe you are the one who got a girlfriend first when you like to kiss your own sister.” you laugh at him. “YAH!” he shout and you quickly ruffled his hair, “I’m sorry Baekhyuniee~~”.  He broke into a tiny smile as you do that. As expected from your brother. He always lose.

“SOYEON! TAEHYUNG IS HERE!” your ears perk up as you heard Chanyeol call. “TAEHYUNG IS HERE!” you cheer happily and without you knowing, Baekhyun face turn to a cold one. You quickly ready yourself while Baekhyun goes downstairs.

“Oh, annyeonghaseyo.” Taehyung bow at Baekhyun. He greet back with a ‘Hm’, acknowledging him there. “Taehyung come and eat with us.” Dyo offer and Taehyung nod, sitting together with them at the dining table. “I’m sorry I’m late~” you said as you took a seat between Taehyung and Baekhyun. “It’s okay.” Taehyung smile kindly. The peaceful eat session broke when Taehyung shove his spoon in front of your mouth, want to feed you.

“Ah~” he motions you to open your mouth and you giggle. You were about to took a bite when Baekhyun stop him, “Manners, young man.”. “Ah, nae. I’m sorry.” Taehyung bow slightly at Baekhyun and the others. It suddenly turn into an awkward situation. Sensing this Dyo broke into a laugh, “Hahaha.. Don’t worry, Taehyung. Baekhyun is always protective over Soyeon, that’s why.”. “Right. It’s okay, you guys look sweet together too.” Suho said happily –even though he know that Baekhyun is glaring at him. “Eyy Oppa, don’t say that.” you laugh awkwardly. “Aww~ Look at you being all shy.” Chanyeol laugh. “Oppa!” you whined. “If it is Taehyung, I accept!” Sehun said excitedly. “So it is official right?” Kai laughed. “It’s an honor to have Soyeon.” Taehyung said, smiling ear to ear. “Adding fuel to the fire.” you thought as you glare at Taehyung. “I’m done.” Baekhyun said firmly before put -maybe slam- down his chopsticks. Right at that time, Baekhyun phone rang and he automatically smile at the caller. “Oh aegi-yah.” you heard him said and you frown. “He act like he is my boyfriend yet he has a girlfriend his own.” you sigh.

“Thank you for the meal. We will go now.” Taehyung said and Dyo and Suho nod, “Take care.”. “Bye my lovely brothers~!” you waved before left to school with your best guy friend, Taehyung.

“I don’t know why Baekhyun hyung is too protective, and I don’t why you had a crush on him when he had a girlfriend.” Taehyung shrug his shoulder.
“Hm... maybe he is the type too protect his sister?” you sigh, “And about the girlfriend thing... I don’t know. I just saw them—”
“And heard him call her ‘aegi’. He had a girlfriend, Soyeon. Time to stop your dream about dating your own bro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter