Chappie @

Love Comes in Leaps

Luhan’s POV

 

I made it today. I made it to my room. Usually when I walk into the door my parents dig into me, and then I have to some how escape to my bedroom. My bedroom is the only part of my life that they haven’t yet invaded. For once though my parents aren’t home.

I close the door behind me as quietly as possible just in case my hypothesis of their absence is incorrect. Once I’m safe I lean against the door and let out a sigh. It was then that I noticed something peculiar.

Let me explain real quick. The way my room is set up very exactly resembles that of one in a cliche anime. It’s very simple. A wardrobe, a bed, and a balcony. My bed is directly next to the sliding doors that lead out to my balcony. My balcony is adjacent the neighbor’s bedroom across the way, and there is only about a foot separating the two structures. It really hasn’t been a problem though because no one has lived in that house for the last month in a half. Though this is where the peculiar part comes in. The light is on.

I step away from my door and stand in the middle of my room, looking at the now inhabited room. I’m still staring at the room when the doorbell rings. I stiffen, expecting it to be my parents, but relaxed when realizing that my parents never ring the doorbell. I scuttled down the stairs and opened the door. A middle-aged couple stood there holding a rice cake out to me.

I have now concluded that I have new neighbors.

~...~...~...~

Next Day at School- Luhan's POV Still

I'm back on the rooftop again. It's lunch so I figured I'd come up here. After yesterday this place seems oddly serene. While sitting in the same spot as the other day, I left my sandwich to the corners of my mind and began listening to the ipod that the strange girl from yesterday gave me. I'm starting to be able to recognize the songs now. That is after listening to them the entire night. I start softly singing to one of my favorite songs on the device and lose the rest of reality.

Different POV (A/N: Prepare yourself for weirdness)

Do do do do dooooo. Dododododo doooooo. Ladida. Traladia. Trololol lol lolol lol lolol lol lol lolol loooooool. Sitting on the roof. Roof roof roof. Eating a sandwich. Yum yum yum. What kind of sandwich. I think the better question is what time is it. Cuz IIIIIIITTTT'S Peanute Butter Banana Time, Peanut Butter Banana Time, uh yeah uh yeah. Bo boodo bo boodo boo. B...A.N...A.N.A.N.A.N BANANA!. I like peanutbutter and banana sandwiches. Tralala Tralalala Tralalala laaalaaa. One Banana Two Banana Three Banana Four. Five Banana Six Banana I want more Tra..... Wait. STOP HORRIBLE MENTAL SINGING. I hear actual singing. Like good singing that doesn't murder ears even when it's in one's head. 

I get up from my spot against the wall and onto all fours. I make my way toward the corner. IT's hing time. Du dun, du dun, dudun dudun dudun dudun dudun duduuuuuuuun dudududun. Stalking time. Looking around the corner.......oh. It's the boy who cried wolf. Minus the wolf part. Now that I know who it was that broke me from my mental hot lunch jam, I excitedley crawl  the rest of the way around the corner and stop next to the deer. Hmmmmmmm. I'm gonna need to do some more investigation later. There has to be antlers under that hair. There just has to be.

 

Luhan's POV

I continued to sit there singing until the girl from yesterday literally crawled from behind the corner. I mean what is this a horror movie?.....yes......

Wait what was...oh never mind, back to the crawling thing. Who crawls up on people.

ME!!!!!!

Wait. Why are you here. This is my POV.

No this is MY POV. Jazybo said so.

Guys don't involve me in this please

But you changed it to MY POV

Yes but she changed it back to me

No she didn't

Yes she did. There is a clear separation.

I didn't see it.

You didn't see the part titled " Luhan's POV"

Author niiiiiiiiiiim

I told you I am not involving myself in this

but

no

but 

NO

Wait I still don't know who you are

I'm Jin Jae-Ok, but you can call me okay.

Okay?

Okay.

O.....kay

Okay

Okay then 

Ok.....

Guys shut up. Don't go all Fault in Our Stars on me. You are not some couple from some sappy romance in this novel.

But this story is sad too

Yes but it's not about cancer

It's not?

It's not?

No. NOT EVERY SAD STORY HAS TO INVOLVE CANCER. Ugh. I'm leaving now

Bye author-nim

So what's your name?

Luh.....

Do you have antlers?

What? Ummmmmm. No.

I don't believe you. More investigation needed. Soooooo. Name?

Luhan.

Cool. Luhan you can sing

I can't do anything.

Except sing.

But....

Sing.

Bu...

SING YOU CAN SING.

FINE OKAY ARE YOU HAPPY OKAY

I thought we were stopping with the ok thing

Your name is Ok.

Oh yeah. Teehee. You're right. 

Anyways, can I have my POV back now.

No

But the bell just rang. We have to go.

No

But....

No

FINE. TAKE THE DAMN POV. I'M LEAVING.

YAY.

Ehem.

Luhan stormed off of the rooftop after having a heated telepathic argument with Ok and Author-nim.

Wait Why are you narating what I'm doing?

Because I want to practice my Morgan Freeman voice. True facts about the praying mantis.

Fine what ever

~....~.....~....~

Back at home Luhan's POV Ok's Narration

Luhan arrives home-once again his parents weren't home- and immediately goes up to his room. He notices that the neighbor's lights were on again. This time though he ignores it. He places his backpack on his desk and begins his homework. 

After a few hours, when the sun has finally set, Luhan finishes his homework. He looks out his window and notices that the light from the room across the way is still on, though this time he can hear music coming from the room. Slightly recognizing the tune Luhan steps out onto his balcony, only to be met by the same song that has filled his ears the past two days. It's one of the ones from the ipod. Luhan's now curious. He stares at the other room and notices that, though the curtains are closed, the balcony doors are open. He sees a silhouette in the curtain. Luhan unsurely calls out, "He...Hello?"

The shadow stops. It opens the curtain and steps out onto the balcony to greet Luhan.

"Hi Luhan!" I wave excitedly. "Fancy meeting you here."

Luhan's POV

Crap

A/N: Yo peeps. Ok to be honest I have no clue what happened to this chapter. I had it planed out really nicely, and then this happened. I don't even know right now. It probably doesn't help that its 1:00 am right now either though. Anyways, because Okay's character is so weird I made a Jin Jae-Ok Feild Guide that has all of the references she makes. So if you are confused, which you probably are, take a look. Kk. BAYYYYEEEE