Final

done
quit

I wish you the best, Luhan. I'll always support you. I've gone through many favorites in EXO, but you were my first and you'll be my last. I love you.

 


 

It was one of those rare times where they were both able to spend time together. After all, he had just finished the China leg of EXO's concert.
_____ grabbed hers and Luhan's dishes, heading to the kitchen.
"_____, I can wash those!" he insisted, following her.
"It's fine Luhan. I can do this. You're going to have a hectic schedule soon and you're still not feeling well." she said, turning the faucet on. Luhan leaned on the kitchen island, staring at her back lovingly. She smiled, "Stop staring at my back Deer boy."
"I can't help that my girlfriend's is cute." he said cheekily, his eyes trailing to the said body part.
"Yah!" she scolded him as he laughed at her reaction. "Hey, so I have a question."
"Shoot." he answered.
"How are you really feeling? You promise to tell me the truth in the hospital."
"Don't worry. I'm not going to lie to you again,_____. I still feel like crap. But being in Beijing helped me feel a little bit better."
"Just take more care of yourself this time, okay? Rest as much as you can."
"I will."
"Oh! How were your parents? You got to see them right? I haven't seen them in forever."
Luhan forced a smile, although she couldn't see as her back was facing him. "I did. They've haven't changed one bit since I left..." he lied. "They said they miss you and that they want to see you again."
"Guess we have to plan a trip to Beijing soon then." she smiled. "Can I ask something again, Luhan?"
"Yeah, go ahead."
"So at the concert, I heard the boys were thanking you and your fans. Why's that?"
Luhan froze. The sound of dishes clinking and the faucet running were heard. _____ turned her head to the side, sensing that Luhan was now behind her.
"Luhan?"
"I'm done."
"What?"
"I can't do this anymore. I can't be an idol anymore."
_____ eyes widened as she dropped the plate she had. She turned to look at Luhan.
"W-what?"
"I quit. Being in Beijing and seeing my parents made me realize that I don't want to do this anymore. My parents, they've aged so much since I left. I-I can't leave them again. I want to take care of them. I'm telling you first. You're the only one who knows this. Because I promised to tell you everything."
"Lu...is this what you really want? I know this was your dream―"
"It is. I'm going to try and negotiant with the company."
_____ smiled brightly, "Then I'll support you. I will forever and always."
Luhan grabbed her and hugged her tightly, taking in her scent and sighing. "Thank you. I love you so much."


a/n: *sigh* But we all know the negotiations didn't work because Luhan filed a lawsuit....On a happier note, it's my one year anniversary since I posted on here! *throws confetti* Wow a year already. Like why not update a year later with a Luhan AND a Hongbin fic? Win-win situation. AND I'm sorry for any grammar mistakes or just mistakes in general. I'm a lazy bum.