draft2

《달라|DALLA|DIFFERENT》

Heyne finished her last class, unfortunately it was too late to do anything. She sighed and dragged her feet to her dorm building, which was all the way across campus. "Hey youngone, high schoolers aren't allowed on campus" a familiar voice called out, sending shivers down her spine. "Isn't it late to be going for a stroll?" She turned to look at him and crossed her arms, "The same implies to you, Mr Detention." Her eyes shooting nothing but an icy challenge. 

"I was going to building C, I forgot my phone in the dance hall" he simply replied as he walked closer. "That's a bit irresponsible, isn't it?" She muttered under her breath and he chuckled, "I guess that's one way to put it." 

"Well, enjoy your walk. I'm going ahead." She said walking infront of him, attempting to walk away. "Heyne." He cornered her against a wall and blocked her path of escape, he moved along the corner of the building, "Luhan what the he-" He covered , "just keep quiet, look." He pointed to the path and someone in dark clothing walked along, hands in pockets with their head down. "He's bad news" he softly said and looked back at her, "don't walk around school this late okay? Outsiders roam around often looking for collage girls to take advantage of.." he said backing away. "T-Thank you.." She looked down at her watch and saw that it was already 11. "I need to get going.."

"I'll walk you to your dorm" he offered but she turned him down, "I don't want you bumping into anyone who's gonna hurt you" his choice of words made him a soft tint of pink, but the lighting wasn't very good. After many protest, and him following along anyway, she gave up. "Just- Just try not to let anyone see us, arrasseo?" 

Her words sent a icy rod of ice through Luhan's heart, did she not want to be seen with me that much? he thought as they walked along the path to the dorm. He looked down at her as the night's rays shined on her facial features, she looked cute, sort of like a little kid. "Earth to Lu Han" She said looking up at him. She was getting a bit annoyed that he kept insisting on doing things with or for her, but she was greatful that he did as well, "My building is right over there" she pointed towards the building and he gave a little 'oh' in responce. "Thanks for looking out for me, Luhan. Get to your dorm safe, good night!" She said before running up to her dorm building like a child after school. 

-

He paced back and forth in his room, he had to admit that he was annoyed- annoyed that she treated him differently. She didn't want to be seen with him, unlike every other girl in the school- she was different. 

"Oppa!" he heard a knock at his door and he rolled his eyes before walking towards it, "What are you doing here, Nana?" He stamped her forhead with his words before he laid his eyes on her. "Who was that girl? Are you cheating on me?" She spat as she invited herself into his room, completely brushing past him. "For the last time, Nana. We're no going out. Now would you plea-" "Unnie! We have to leave! What are you doing in here?" HyunA came running up to the door. "Mianhae, Luhan-ssi." She shyly appologised. HyunA was another different one, she liked him- he knew that, hence why she's a part of dazzling red, but she's only considered a part because she's friends with Nana. She wasn't one to be obnoxious and run up to him, she was quite shy and polite. "Where'd those girls go?" a mumbling voice was heard from around the hall and HyunA's eyes widdened in panic. Luhan sighed before closing his door and signalling for Nana to hide in his bathroom, while Hyuna stood frozen in the doorway. 

Knock, Knock 

"Luhan, open up." The voice said and he slightly pushed HyunA behind him, away from vision before opening the door, "Goodnight Mr Kim." He politely greeted, "What brings you here at this hour?". "Two girls were wandering around here, have you heard anything?" He felt HyunA's nails slightly clench his shirt as he spoke, "Nope, beats me." He shrugged and Mr Kim seemed convinced by his answer, "Ah, Sorry for bothering you. Have a goodnight, Luhan." He said before walking away mumbling something. 

"g-gamsamnida, Luhan-ssi.." HyunA muttered as she stepped away from him. As for Nana, she emerged as obnoxious as ever. "No problem, but let's not let this happen again. Now would you mind leaving?" He said as he looked up at Nana. 

"Lets go, Unnie!" HyunA dragged her out after politely bowing to him. Cute kid, what's she doing with a brat like that? He thought before slumping onto his bed.