Yesterday .

Four Gang In School

* aish .... sigh ... * Josephine sat on the glass near the peace river watching the Night Sky suddenly her phone Rang .

NEW MESSAGE :

From : Angel , Nerdynerdy XP ~

" Hey ! Josephine , where are you ?? Are you Okay now ? "

= = = = = = = = = = =

REPLY MESSAGE :

To : Angel , Nerdynerdy XP ~

" Yeah , i'm fine . Sitting down on the glass near the river . Where are you guys ? "

= = = = = = = = = = =

REPLY MESSAGE :

To : Josephine , the Dolphine XD !

" Eating dinner with the INFINITE =_="... they are getting off my nerves especially the WOOHYUN ! Damn ... Oh... by the way , Sungjong say something bad about you :P . He said " It will be better she not here.Because she will bully me. "

= = = = = = = = = = =

REPLY MESSAGE :

To : Angel , Nerdynerdy XP ~

" OH ! Jongjong shall be Screwed tomorrow !! Keke ;) Thanks for telling me XP ~ By the way see you guys tomorrow then :) "

= = = = = = = = = = =

REPLY MESSAGE :

To : Josephine , the Dolphine XD !

" Keke ~ Welcome ^^ ~~ Ne !! "

- NORMAL POV -

Yuki arrvied home thinking about what happen just now ...

* Maybe he's out of his mind , drinking too much of beer . * Yuki throw her bag one side and went to bed .

- NEXT DAY OF SCHOOL -

all was chatting in the class , while waiting for teacher to come .

Yuki and Josephine was sleeping on the table , because of yesterday both of them were so tired .

Infinite came went to sat on their place , after that Beautiful and Attractive came .

Beautiful saw NerdyNerd and act like nothing had happen .

" Jo-jo-josephine is here today .... " Sungjong shocked and went to find sit far away to her , since he only sat next to her but he saw she was sleeping . Sungjong decided to sit back at his place ..

" mm.. she looks ... " Sungjong keep looking at Josephine while she was sleeping soundly ..

" He-hey ALICIA ! " Sungyeol walk towards Alicia .

* Oh man ... Talking rubbish again ?? * While Sungyeol was walking , he walk till he trip .

* Cute kyaa!! Haha * Alicia giggle .

Sungyeol saw Alicia laughed , he went blushed and scratch his back head .

L walk pass Yuki and saw her was sleeping , he smirk and went to his sit .

Teacher arrived to the class , Angel went to wake Yuki up while Xinxin went to wake Josephine up . Both of the woke up and looked at each other smiled.

" Morning . " Yuki smiled .

" Morning , Yesterday . Thank you and Sorry . " Josephine smiled too .

" Its Alright ! " Yuki and Josephine do a Punch to each other fist .

" Okok ! Lets Greet the teacher ! " Jess shouted , after they greet . Lesson starts .

Josephine Looked at Sungjong who sat beside her .

" JONGJONG ! " Josephine drag her chair while she was sitting and knock against his chair .

" Woah! " Sungjong nearly fall , Josephine hold him up and their eyes contract .

Both swallow their saliva . " er-er... , YAH ! Teach me ! " Josephine quickly flip her textbook .

" U-h-uh... o-o-okay... " Sungjong trying to hide his blushing face .

- RECESS TIME -

Nerdynerd was sitting together eating foods . Suddenly L sat next to Yuki . NerdyNerd mouth went " O " and looked at each other nodded .

" Hey . " L gently smile at Yuki .

" Why the hell are you sitting here ? " Yuki move further away from L .

" Why can't i ? This sit doesn't only belong to you . "

" Right ? " L whisper to Yuki's ear . Yuki pissed off , put her spoon down stop eating and stand up .

" Guys , i shall go first ya . " Yuki smiled to them and went off , the Others nodded . L followed her .

After Yuki went off , Attractive and Beautiful walk into the Cafe proudly .

" OH ! Looks who's here ~~? " Alicia said sarcastic .

Jess suddenly thought of an idea and discuss with Nerdynerd .

Yuki went to top building of the School , lying down there relaxing .

" So , running away from me ? " L smile face suddenly went down inches to Yuki's face .

" What the hell you really want ?! " Yuki stood up .

* Wait ... i should be flirting him right ... Yeah , right ! *

" i Said before , You're mine , Only mine . Be my Girlfriend " L smirk .

* hmp , Do you really think i Like you ? Ha .. i'm just only flirting with you . * Both of them thinking the same thing ..

Yuki smiled . " Fin-e " Yuki haven't said finish and L suddenly grab her arm and both of their Lips was press against each another .

===========================================================

*POP!* An nyeong !!! Kekek ~ Chapter 6 ya ! Hope you enjoy this XP ~~ Next chapter will be Pinky hander !! ^O^ ~~~ CHEERS XP ~ <3