Old Cotton House

Four Gang In School

Infinite , Attractive was heading to the old cotton house quickly as they can , while Angel who was secretly following them .

Viva grab Josephine's face tight warned "Because that proof , i Love Nam Woo hyun." She smirked . 

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER!" Sungjong shouted , Coco came towards him "Shhhh , Sungjongie.." She gave him her puppy eyes. Sungjong gave her a dirty look .

Josephine deadly stared at Viva "I Hope you will ing get your hands off before i did it myself." When Viva was going gave Josephine a slap someone shouted .

" OFF ES! BECAUSE THE HERO HAS CAME!" All of them turned around , the one who shouted was

Dongwoo 

"Serious bro?" Sungyeol gave him a look , Dongwoo scatch his head "Ahaha..." While , back to the situation.. L got his both hands in his pocket "Get your hands off her." He just kept staring at Viva .

"Wh-who-ho-how did you guys know this?! Wo-o-woohyun.." Viva look at Woohyun letting her hands off Josephine face.

"i don't care whether you love me or not because my heart already have someone else." Woohyun coldy said , "WHO?! ANGEL?! THAT LITTLE ?! I'M MUCH MORE BETTER THAN HER! WHY?!" Viva burst out into tears , Woohyun didn't do anything .

While Angel who was hiding behind the piller heard the conversations .

Angel POV

Why loving someone is so hard?

Maybe..maybe i should just back off..

Normal POV

Angel quietly went back ,

Beautiful all gather around Viva comfort her , "Yes , the Person who has completely got my Heart is Angel." Infinite and the others was shocked of what Woohyun has actually said .

All of the sudden Devilz came towards Woohyun furiously grab his collar and punch him .

"WHY DID YOU LET VIVA CRY?!" Devilz punch and punch , without warning Woohyun punch him back as harder . Infinite and Attractive quickly grab them seperate .

Dongwoo and Sungyeol run towards Sungjong and Josephine to get rid of the rope .

"VIVA LOVE YOU SO MUCH BUT WHY DID YOU LET HER HURT?!" Devilz shouted , 

"THEN WHY VIVA LET YOU HURT WHILE YOU LOVE HER SO MUCH?!" Woohyun shouted back . That shut Devilz mouth , Viva looked at him .

"I don't need and don't want this kind of Love." Woohyun look at Viva coldy said and went off . "You guys better know what you all have done ." Sunggyu pointed at Beautiful . 

"Oppa.." Bibi bite her lips and sighed .

"Lets go Josephine." Sungjong grab Josephine , "Wait." She went towards Honey and suddenly gave her a tight slap . "My face that my parents had gave birth to is not for you to touch." Vin stared at Josephine as if he's gonna give her a slap too , "Don't play with us." One Last Word and Josephine head out .

Coco look at Sungjong , "Sungjong..." she mumbled . Nert caught her and thought *Coco , when will you ever realize my Love for you?*

Honey tightens her fist , "Is your cheek alright?" Vin asked . She didn't reply .

( つ﹏╰)

Yuki who was in her deep thoughts , *I wonder how did it go..is he alright?* A Loud Voice was heard , "GUYS WE ARE BACK!" Without knowing Dongwoo ran towards Yuki . *Crap Dongwoo!* Sungyeol cursed in his mind , While L who found it weird .

*Its normal right?* L told himself . 

The rest went to their own Lovers while Josephine and Sungjong was walking behind slowly . "Did you mean what you said just now?" Josephine asked softly , Sungjong stop their tracks grab her shoulders and face him .

"I Do , i really Do."

With those pairs of eyes , Josephine turn away from the eye contact . "I..i.."

"L!" Yuki ran pass Dongwoo and Hug L , that moment Dongwoo heart just cracked .

*I...damn Dongwoo , Why did you do that?!* Dongwoo thought .

"Are you hurt? Any where??" Yuki look around L , he clucked . "Of course no Baby , i'm a Pro" L peak a kiss to Yuki she blushed .

While the others was loving Angel act like nothing happened , *Angel you can do it!* She went along with them happy . Hoya came towards Xinxin , HyoJin ran towards Hoya and Hug him "Oppa! glad you are fine!!" She giggled .

Xinxin look at Hoya with that pair of sadden eyes , slowly walk towards him . All of them realized the situation and looked .

"Why you didn't told me that , She is your Fiancee.." Tears just drip down from her face . 

All of them Stunned and One more person .

*My chance is coming.* He smirked .

Attractive POV

Boomz , Devilz , Vin , Nert thought 

*For you , i'm willing to do anything .*

👑

 Mianhae for late update! >_< 

CATCH THAT WOOHYUN'S HEART!

jiajialee96