Unlucky Day

Four Gang In School

Another day of school start,all student drag their feet into the school. 

====Classroom====

"Waa..I should not come school today.Damn tired.." Sungyeol said and lay his head on the table while looking at Sungjong. 

Sungjong looks at Sungyeol and pout , "Hyung,don't be like this~We must come school everyday!" Sungyeol rolled his eye and turn to the other side. 'So she's sleeping.I guess she's tired too.' Sungyeol thought as he looks at Alicia. 

"OPPAAAA!~" Beautiful's voice reach the classroom first before they reach the classroom . Sunggyu start to panic , "Oh ! .... Can I hide somewhere?" . Sungyeol looks at him and said , "Toilet.hahahhas!" 

"No time to joke man!" Sungjong said, Infinite look at each other and run out of the classroom from the back door. "Must I go too?..." L asked with a lazy expression. 

"Stay here if you want Mika to climb all over you!" Dongwoo said and pull L , all run out of the class.

Beautiful come in to the classroom , they looks around and said , "Where are Infinite Oppa?" . Mika went over to Yuki and bang her table , Yuki looks up to her in her sleep. 

"What?" Yuki ask with an impatient tone. 

Mika looks as if she was going to cry, "WHERE IS L OPPA!" . Yuki give her a weird looks , without answering her, she put her head on the table to sleep again. Out of anger,Mika pull Yuki's hair , "WHERE IS HE!" 

"AHGH! Stop pulling my hair! YAH! Hand off, heard me?! " Yuki shout and trying to push Mika away , Mika don't bother her and pull her out of the classroom. 

"What she think she's doing?!" Josephine push the other Beautiful member out of her , with other NerdyNerd member following her, 

"YAH! WHAT YOU DOING!BETTER LET HER GO RIGHT NOW!" Josephine yelled at Mika. 

"Oh my god..What Mika doing?Don't she know Yuki is L girlfriend..." one student said.

"She's crazy!"

"She will get it from L later.."

"That Josephine why shout at my Mika!" one male student said.

"You better don't get invole! If not I will take Sungjong oppa from you!" Coco yelled at Josephine. 

Josephine smirk and said, "Wae?Take him from me?You think you be able to do that?" . Coco stump her feet ,cross her arm and looks away.

"WHERE IS L?!" Mika yelled at Yuki while crying , Yuki shout back at her "I don't know! Why will you want to know!" . 

"! If she want to know,just tell her!" Viva shout at Yuki with a smirk.

Angel pull Viva shirt , "Hey ! You think Mika is the leader in this school huh?Is she in the wrong of pulling Yuki's hair!" .

Viva slap Angel with an angry face , "You think you can call me ?! You than the !" .

Alicia pull Viva from Angel and without another word, she slap hard across Viva's face.

" YOU!" Viva yelled at Alicia and was ready to slap her back , but was stop by someone. Viva looks up and saw it was Sungyeol , "Oppa..." . 

Sungyeol without another word , punch Viva's face. All was shock by his action, "I can't believe it that Sungyeol punch a girl..." Sunggyu said with a shock expression. 

Sungyeol looks at Viva with a cold expression, "Don't you dare to touch her." he point to Alicia. 

'He does not seem like the cute person that I have know....' Alicia think and was shock that Sungyeol punch a girl. 

"YAH! HAND OFF YUKI RIGHT NOW!" L shout and give Mika a dead glaze.

Mika instantly let go of Yuki's hair , Mika start to cry out loudly , "YOU'RE A BAD OPPA! WHY DO YOU ALWAYS PROTECT HER RATHER THAN ME!" 

"Because I love her." L give Mika a cold answers and pull Yuki to his side. All were in silent and Attractive start to walk into the class outside, "WHAT HAPPEN?!" Boomz shout. 

All turn to him and all student start to mummble among themselves. 

"Wow..Four gang are at last together."

"Are they going to fight?"

"Your girl, start fight with my girl." L looks at him and said.

"Really?Than your girl deserve it hahahahs!" Boomz laugh out loudly with the other member of Attractive laughing along. L walk to Boomz and without saying a word , he punch Boomz hard, this cause boomz to fall onto the ground. 

" YOU! " Boomz stand up and punch L back. The other Infinite member and Attractive's member start to fight. Beautiful and NerdyNerd was trying to stop both of this group from fighting but in the end,this make both group to fight too. 

"HELLO! WHAT YOU ALL DOING!!!" Ms Kim yelled at this four group as she make her way to the class. Beautiful and NerdyNerd stop fighting at look at Ms Kim, but Infinite and Attractive don't seem to hear it and carry on fighting. 

Ms Kim went over to stop them and out of the blue, a punch hit till Ms Kim and she fall onto the ground. All was shock , Angel ran over to help Ms Kim stand up , "Ms Kim are you okay?"

Ms Kim nodded  at her and yelled , "ARE YOU GUYS DONE FIGHTING?! Who's it that punch me just now?!"  

Both group looks down , and mummble to each other . "Who is it?" Sunggyu asked , Sungyeol shook his head and said , "Not me!" . All were pushing the blame to each other in Attractive.

"It's me." L step forward. "Hyung!It's not you right?!" SungJong yelled. L give him a 'Keep quiet' expression. 

"It's me.." Fly mummble to his friend , all looks at him than at L . Thinking why will L help them. 

"ALL OF YOU! COME TO THE OFFICE WITH ME.RIGHT NOWWWW!" Ms Kim yelled at Infinite,NerdyNerd,Beautiful and Attractive. All follow her to the office , leaving the whole level of people peeping out of the classroom and mummbling.

====Office====

Ms Kim use the cane and hit the table and yelled , "Tell me!Why all of you fight?!" 

They explain to her what happen and Ms Kim looks at Mika , "So the problem start with you! Fight over a guy huh?! " Mika looks down. 

Ms Kim point the cane at Viva and said , " If you never slap Angel than Alicia won't slap you, than nothing will happen!"

Viva look at Ms Kim with a angry expression , "IF SHE NEVER CALL ME THAN I WON'T SLAP HER!" pointing at Angel and give her a dead glaze. 

Angel out of anger yelled at Viva , "YAH! IT'S YOU WHO CALL YUKI FIRST!WANT TO CREATE MORE TROUBLE?! FINE! WHETHER! GO AHEAD! DAMN IT!"

Ms Kim use the cane and hit the table and yelled at them ," You both still want to fight is it?!!" They both looks down . "You! I'm have lots of hope in you!And now you mix with this girl look at you! Been getting into trouble?! IF YOU NEVER GET INVOLE NOTHING WILL HAPPEN!I'M DISSAPOINTED IN YOU!" Ms Kim yelled and point the cane at Angel .

'Enough is enough..Adult never understand our thinking at all.Damn it.' Angel though and yelled back , "Dissapointed than dissapointed! I never ask you to put hope one me right!" She take the cane from Ms Kim hand and throw it at her after that she run out of the office , before she run out , she said to Viva , "You'll get it from me one day!" 

NerdyNerd want to chase after her but than Ms Kim use the cane to hit the table again , "DON'T ANY OF YOU DARE TO GO AFTER HER!" After that Ms Kim hit all of them in the hand using the cane and give them pushinment for cleaning the whole school after school. They ask them to return to class to prepare for lesson.

====Outside the Office====

" that Ms Kim.My hand are in pain now." Coco complain and looks at her beautiful hand. 

"Damn her.Unlucky day.That Angel,hahas,think what?Telling me I will get it from her one day?She than will get it from me one day." Viva said , NerdyNerd heard it and went to them .

"Don't you all dare do anything to her." Alicia warn them , Yuki grab Viva collar and said , "I warn you all, better don't hurt any of my friend.If not,you'll know it."

Viva push Yuki away and said , "DO WHAT?COME!I'm so scare!! Right ? " Viva act to be afraid , her friend nodded and Attractive said to NerdyNerd, "You girl are just bunch of useless." 

"Shut up!" XinXin yelled at Attractive , Fly seem to know that XinXin is angry, "Guy,let stop it." he tell his friend, his friend give him a weird looks and just keep quiet. 

"FLY YOU SO NO USE! You like XinXin is it!" BiBi shout at him , he blush and looks down and all said ,"ehh ehhh~" he went mad and just pull his friend away to the class.

Beautiful look at Infinite with a cute expression, but Infinite just looks away from them. "Oppa won't look at us anymore ... " Honey said with a dissapointed tone and they walk past NerdyNerd and give them a proud expression before they went to class too.

"Let go to class too.." Jess said and NerdyNerd nodded. Yuki run to L and said , "Are you okay?Anywhere hurt?" L give her a warm smile and shook his head before hold Yuki's hand. 

"Oppa,are you hurt?" XinXin ask Hoya with a caring expression, Hoya shook his head and said , "I so fit,where will get hurt.hahahs!" Hoya laugh and XinXin laugh along with him. 

"JONGJONG!! You're good in fight huh!" Josephine said and put her arm aroud his neck , out of the blue SungJong smile at her and said , "You're great too!" Josephine blush and looks away. 

Sungyeol went over to Alicia , "Are you okay?" Alicia look at him and nodded , "Thanks for saving me from that Viva slap just now." She smile at him and he smile back. 

They walk past a notice board and saw a poster writing : 

Dear Student, 

        Our school will held a talent contest in just one month away,everyone are allow to join.Follow this rule 

  • Form a group and practice a dance for this talent contest.
  • The group are request to dance to two dance during that day of the talent contest.
  • The TOP 10 finalist of group, will go into another round which request the group to sing while dancing to a song.
  • The Winner will get a Mystery Prize. 

Infinite looks at each other , "Hey,want join?" Hoya asked his friend. "Of course!" All said together. 

"Are you'll joining?" L ask Yuki. Yuki look at her friend all nodded in excitement , "I guess so." Yuki said and smile to L. 

"I guess Attractive and Beautiful are joining too..." XinXin said in worried. 

"Don't worry! We will win them! "Hoya said with full confident and his friend nodded.

"Anyway hyung..Why you tell Ms Kim is you who punch her..You got extra duties to do than!" Sungjong ask L.

"Ya we know is not you. " Sunggyu said.

L looks confuse and said , "I thought is Dongwoo who punch till her that why I say is me..Is not Dongwoo?" Dongwoo shook his head and the other Infinite member shook their head too. 

"Oh ..Mean I help that group of bull take the blame..." L curse as he think till Attractive.